8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!! | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!!

Shitty news about the draft picks. A simple request: Can you guys that are posting tweets refrain from posting this here? Let’s make this thread only about training camp, there’s a another thread up specifically about this.

Thank you. 🤓

Gotta tell you bras I’m walking around in a daze right now with this news, the news spread quick across the facility

Sucks, but it is what it is, let’s focus on the good news at hand, which is that the team seems to be practicing really well on both sides of the ball. A first and a third round pick do not a team make.

Listening to TD Phins Talk at camp.

He said blitzes were coming. Straight up, delayed, mixing it up. OLine struggled to deal with them. Multiple sacks.

He also said Skylar Thompson looked better than Bridgewater.
A dead fish could look better than Bridgewater at this point… Skylar had the better practice

I also thought Tua's arm was basically the same as Teddy too....I love media pundits knowing more than actual scouts that saw Tua all through highschool, college, etc. All that tape there to see how strong Tua's arm was and he'd not have been touted highly if Tua's arm was lacking

Back
Top Bottom