8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!! | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!!

How is he not getting an opportunity? It's 6 practices in with the pads going on today, three PS games and two inter team multi day practices to go. Maybe instead of whining on Twitter about it and proving he's a candy @ss, go get in Tua's ear and show out.
Tell that moron to quit reading and writing in social media and just play football as well as he can.
If he fails, he could end up replacing Omar as a journalist. - LOL
Just thinking out loud - LOL

dude simply isnt in position to whine about lack of opportunity... Have you seen the Fins roster at WR the last 2 years... If that wasnt an opportunity for a UDFA, what the **** is?
That's the thing, he's been given 3 ENTIRE SEASONS of opportunity...without taking advantage. How many UDFA's can say that?

Preston knows it's stacked at WR and prefers another team where he has a greater chance of making the squad. He doesn't understand though that his tweets are hurting his chances more than helping as a players additude can be as important to a club as his talents. Sad.

I like Teddy. He was a great signing for the back up role. But when we first signed Teddy there were some ridiculous posts here about how Teddy was a better QB than Tua. That's what you get when some people mistake reading a stat sheet for QB evaluation.
I hated the signing. I thought they overpaid him and I thought there were better backups available. They even signed for less money.

With us cutting DT Butler, plus with Seiler having an outstanding offseason (two orange jersey's for top practice player so far) I expect Seiler to be a legit starter in our even looks. He's played really well I'm very excited to see him get a bigger role with us.

Back
Top Bottom