8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!! | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!!

Is this good or expected since the o line is practicing against different mix up schemes and blitzes. But mcdaniel wants that, for them to be challenged good. And hopefully through more practice they'll be handling the pass rush better. I haven't seen reports but wondering how the o line has been doing. I'm hoping some improvement shows. It's a mixed feeling because it;s nice seeing and knowing the pass rushers are playing up to their ability. But hoping the o line to holds it's own

This is a distraction and he’s not worth it.

I’d cut him today. Maybe he can get a head start on his fashion modeling career. It’s Miami and we’re still in the summer.
dude simply isnt in position to whine about lack of opportunity... Have you seen the Fins roster at WR the last 2 years... If that wasnt an opportunity for a UDFA, what the **** is?

he sounds entitled. I get it hurts his ego, but he has to realize, miami has tons of wr talent. So he simply has to excel to get those chances and he apparently hasn't
He "deserves" an opportunity. Start with the opportunity to not be a whiney Karen on Twitter.

dude simply isnt in position to whine about lack of opportunity... Have you seen the Fins roster at WR the last 2 years... If that wasnt an opportunity for a UDFA, what the **** is?

thats the first time he has to fight for a roster spot. Some thrive in that situation, some dont.

Back
Top Bottom