8-8? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8-8?

I get it man. Im sure he'll get a bs fine and be in the field next week wheres if it was Suh he would have been sent to the locker room. Pats favortism at its finest but i hope I'm wrong and he gets suspended 1 game.

Wait, He wasn't ejected after that?

Yeah Gronk was held...so what? Pulling on a guy's jersey during the play doesn't justify spearing a guy who's on the ground, and deliberately driving your shoulder/elbow into his head/neck in a deliberate effort to injure him. That was downright dirty. Whoever called it 'disgusting' was right. It absolutely deserves a multi-game suspension, but I feel like he'll probably avoid it.

Last edited:
Free hits on Brady galore after that crap. Even the Pats are hoping the penalty is severe to keep teams from teeing off on the golden boy.

I always knew Gronk was a doofus but I never saw a dirty player. Getting away with mugging guys is one thing ... driving a guy's head into the ground after the play is borderline criminal. That was dirtier than what Burfict did to Brown in the playoffs ... and that was one of the dirtiest plays I've seen in the post Romanowski/Harrison era of the NFL.

Dolphins might get to 6-10. No way they win next week. I doubt they win in KC or Buffalo also.

I hope we hit tommy not more than we did in the last game. We lost but we hit him a lot. He missed practice Wednesday and Thursday with his Achilles injury but word was his left arm was heavily bandaged too. We got blown out but beat up tommy boy. Next best thing to me.

I don't know it is possible. Highly doubtful though. Probably more likely 6-10. As far as Gronkowski goes, he is a scumbag like most of the Patriots and their fans. They will not win the Superbowl this year and they will be in decline mode very soon. Brady and Belichick will not defy the reality of aging no matter how it may look at this time.

Gronk should be suspended. But honestly, what he did was assault. He should probably get a night in jail. If did that to someone on the street he’s be in cuffs.

This is what I never understood about the NFL...

Let's say that one player punches another after a play. That's assault... on national TV. There are police all around the field watching. Why don't they arrest the player? If the police see you punching someone outside of a bar, you're going to jail. But when they see some meathead doing it on the field, it's okay? Why?

I hope we hit tommy not more than we did in the last game. We lost but we hit him a lot. He missed practice Wednesday and Thursday with his Achilles injury but word was his left arm was heavily bandaged too. We got blown out but beat up tommy boy. Next best thing to me.

They need to tell Suh to be his old self. Back when he would step on QBs ankles and kick them in the balls. That is what I want to see him do to ****ing Brady. Idk if we lose, as long as Brady goes down.

The Chiefs are playing like garbage and the Bills might be starting Peterman, but that's still a tough sell. Losing to Oakland and Tampa freaking hurt.

If they took a years worth of money from these guys. You might not see crap like this from players. If they do it a second time suspended for life.

Back
Top Bottom