8-8? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8-8?

I get it man. Im sure he'll get a bs fine and be in the field next week wheres if it was Suh he would have been sent to the locker room. Pats favortism at its finest but i hope I'm wrong and he gets suspended 1 game.
And suspended for the rest of the season.

It's hard to imagine Buffalo's rookie QB getting a single win if his play resembles anything close to what we saw against the Chargers. If Tyrod comes back, though, they will sweep us.

KC is on a heavy downward spiral and they've got games against the Raiders and Chargers in the brink. I could see them finishing with 6-7 wins. One of the biggest flops in regular season history after that fiery start.

8-8 gets us nothing but a mid first round draft pick. Yay.

We are finished ( Bills fan here )
We will lose to the Colts , you guys and the Pats and the last game we will beat you guys in a stupid meaningless garbage win . Splitting the season with you guys
We are bad , the Pegulas owners are very nice awesome people and do wonderful things for the community but as an owners they suck and don't know what the hell they are doing !!
Good luck to you guys

We are finished ( Bills fan here )
We will lose to the Colts , you guys and the Pats and the last game we will beat you guys in a stupid meaningless garbage win . Splitting the season with you guys
We are bad , the Pegulas owners are very nice awesome people and do wonderful things for the community but as an owners they suck and don't know what the hell they are doing !!
Good luck to you guys

how many games of tyrod did it take you to figure that out?

I hate to be negative, but I will be VERY surprised if we can win another game.....I think we have peaked with the Denver game and It's all downhill from here.

Back
Top Bottom