A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise!

Had one of the best QBs to ever play the game and went 0-1 in Super Bowls. Finding a QB means nothing if you don’t have a team. My point is next year Fields and Lawrence will have just as much hype as Tua and Burrow. It doesn’t matter what year we get a QB as long as we get the guy we want. In fact, I have nothing against Tua. I simply think taking him with an early 1st is a risk we won’t take.
And we haven't won a playoff game in 20 years, let alone gotten to a Super Bowl without one.

A Super Bowl requires a team, yes, but winning games rarely requires a hell of a lot more than a transcendent QB. Hell, we were the winningest franchise in sports.

Hey Ryan finley get used to holding a clip board. Cause you gonna do it for their top 2020 pick too

Had one of the best QBs to ever play the game and went 0-1 in Super Bowls. Finding a QB means nothing if you don’t have a team. My point is next year Fields and Lawrence will have just as much hype as Tua and Burrow. It doesn’t matter what year we get a QB as long as we get the guy we want. In fact, I have nothing against Tua. I simply think taking him with an early 1st is a risk we won’t take.

We were also in contention almost every year.

Pretty sure everyone on this board would sell their souls to be 0-1 in Super Bowls over the past decade.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why Washington wouldn't draft Tua? Especially, if he's declared healthy and clear to play?
I recently read something about Haskins missing the last play of the game because he was taking selfie with fans...like seriously, if true?

I am willing take chance on Mariota and draft young qb to develop or keep Rosen

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why Washington wouldn't draft Tua? Especially, if he's declared healthy and clear to play?
I recently read something about Haskins missing the last play of the game because he was taking selfie with fans...like seriously, if true?
Haskins was a Snyder pick. He wont take that on the chin after one year. Money in the bank.

Why not just keep Fitz? Draft that young QB along with Rosen.. I dont know what do with Rosen. Trade bait. If u draft another qb in draft. Just cut your lost and move on w Rosen.

@39wildman

Why would you cut bait on Rosen after 1 season?
You essentially have put him in your system to train for over an entire year.
Additionally, If all goes well, you will have added some nice talent to your overall roster.
Finally, He's young and extremely cheap.

So why in the world, outside of someone offering something for him, would you "cut bait?

True story..

Back
Top Bottom