A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise!

are one of the few teams who already have 2 cheap QBs under contract. Tua sitting a year gives us an extra year to evaluate Josh Rosen with more talent around him. The benefits to this is A) he improves his value and we trade him to recoup a pick. B) he proves he can be a long term reliable back up to Tua. C) he fails but we don’t have to worry about the what ifs and we move on D) he somehow becomes a superstar, and

I like the optimism.

And they played Western Carolina. What a stupid comment. Let's see how Jones performs this week at Auburn.
If he mentioned who the weak ass teams the SEC played this week he wouldn't be able to make his BS point.

Even if Tua is medically cleared to play, I feel like 3 significant lower body injuries in 2 years is a major red flag. I don’t think teams who are not contenders would be willing to risk a 1st round pick on him. We have so many holes on the team; I’m not sure the risk is worth the reward when there will be other QBs available.

Haha thats fine at this point, We are a clown show anyways now our fans are pushing for Justin Herbert for god knows what reason maybe you like running screen passes and no huddles all game. I guarantee you this if Tua slips to pick 20 something he will end up a patriot. BB knows Saban and knows football he will give up a second rounder to get him.

If that happens get ready for another 20 years of misery

The surgery he had on both his ankles isn’t something doctors casually do. It is permanent. It makes it so you can’t sprain your ankle the same way. However, there is nothing that stops the wear and tear on your body. Having 2 ankle surgeries and a significant hip injury in less than 2 years is enough to cause concern on how long he will be able to take NFL hits.

College players get to destroy QB's, in the NFL they barely get to touch them anymore.. NFL hits god i needed a laugh.

So whats your plan at QB? Rosen, Herbert, Fromm, or are you still dreaming Burrow will drop to us at pick 4?

Guys there will be other draftable QBs besides Tua. I wouldn't touch this guy in the first maybe the third. Some of the obsession with this guy is getting a little weird lol

Oh don't worry he won't make it past the patriots in the first guaranteed.

College players get to destroy QB's, in the NFL they barely get to touch them anymore.. NFL hits god i needed a laugh.

So whats your plan at QB? Rosen, Herbert, Fromm, or are you still dreaming Burrow will drop to us at pick 4?

I get the mentality people have with today’s NFL. However, starting QBs still get injured all the time. This season alone Brees, Mahomes, Stafford, Foles, Newton, Roethlisberger, etc. all missed multiple games. Players like Tony Romo, Andrew Luck, RG III, Alex Smith, etc. all faced injuries that derailed their careers. Taking Tua is a risk. Period. Someone will do it and hope it works out. I’d prefer we slowly rebuild. We’ve been bad for decades I don’t think it matters if we get a QB this year or wait another year.

I get the mentality people have with today’s NFL. However, starting QBs still get injured all the time. This season alone Brees, Mahomes, Stafford, Foles, Newton, Roethlisberger, etc. all missed multiple games. Players like Tony Romo, Andrew Luck, RG III, Alex Smith, etc. all faced injuries that derailed their careers. Taking Tua is a risk. Period. Someone will do it and hope it works out. I’d prefer we slowly rebuild. We’ve been bad for decades I don’t think it matters if we get a QB this year or wait another year.
We've been bad for 20 years precisely because we haven't had the QB. I don't understand this line of logic.

That sounds nice lets take what they give us.. I'm sorry im more of a take what we need guy and We need a franchise QB and imo that is Tua and Burrow I am a little skeptical on Burrow though because he possesses great accuracy and a good Arm but i think he is a one read QB from what i've seen of him which he can learn but Tua already has. Justin Herbert is very much like Sam Darnold in my book, Fromm has talent but has not shown he can carry even a college team, This love kid people were talking about is raw as hell and may not amount to anything

Something that made me laugh just a minute ago though, Does anyone here find it funny when a prospect suffers an injury we all turn into Google Doctors and speak as if we know what the hell these surgeries are really like, The chances of reinjury , and the probability of a full recovery..

I doubt anyone knew what the hell the posterior wall injury was without google unless you've fallen and broke your hip and in that case unless you were a semi pro athelete or something we are all just speculating out our asses how the guy will turn out.

We've been bad for 20 years precisely because we haven't had the QB. I don't understand this line of logic.

Had one of the best QBs to ever play the game and went 0-1 in Super Bowls. Finding a QB means nothing if you don’t have a team. My point is next year Fields and Lawrence will have just as much hype as Tua and Burrow. It doesn’t matter what year we get a QB as long as we get the guy we want. In fact, I have nothing against Tua. I simply think taking him with an early 1st is a risk we won’t take.

Back
Top Bottom