A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise!

That's unbelievable for any player on the team and truly unbelievable for the starting QB.
You'd be insane to have a chance at healthy Tua, if your Washington, and decide to stick with Haskins.

Imagine what Callahan was thinking when he couldn’t find his QB to end the game. Lol

Bill Callahan says Dwayne Haskins will “learn from” selfie-gate

@39wildman

Why would you cut bait on Rosen after 1 season?
You essentially have put him in your system to train for over an entire year.
Additionally, If all goes well, you will have added some nice talent to your overall roster.
Finally, He's young and extremely cheap.

So why in the world, outside of someone offering something for him, would you "cut bait?
I feel that once u draft another qb. You. Need focuses on new qb. Rosen just dont look like he got it too me. That just my evaluation of Rosen. Rosen need prove me wrong. At end of day it up Grier and Flores.

Imagine what Callahan was thinking when he couldn’t find his QB to end the game. Lol

Bill Callahan says Dwayne Haskins will “learn from” selfie-gate

What a dodo bird...

I feel that once u draft another qb. You. Need focuses on new qb. Rosen just dont look like he got it too me. That just my evaluation of Rosen. Rosen need prove me wrong. At end of day it up Grier and Flores.

That's a nice thought. When you're a team like the Dolphins that have nothing at the position then, imo, you don't get the luxury to be nice and sweet.
You have to put as much players through the grinder and see what sticks.
You can afford to invest 2,3,4 years in "one player" and hope it works out in the end.

What a dodo bird...

That's insane! When you add stories like this to the pre-draft stuff concerning him being out of shape for his own pro day etc.
It paints the picture of someone that's not remotely close to being ready to be the face and leader of your team and organization.

There's no way i turn down a better, on paper prospect, at that critical position if i'm Washington.
If i get that pick and the prognosis is that Tua is going to be okay then I'm turning in that card.

I'm to putting my organization in the hands of a guy that cares more about selfies than finishing the game.

That's insane! When you add stories like this to the pre-draft stuff concerning him being out of shape for his own pro day etc.
It paints the picture of someone that's not remotely close to being ready to be the face and leader of your team and organization.

There's no way i turn down a better, on paper prospect, at that critical position if i'm Washington.
If i get that pick and the prognosis is that Tua is going to be okay then I'm turning in that card.

I'm to putting my organization in the hands of a guy that cares more about selfies than finishing the game.
It looks like he has a little growing up to do. I mean winning or losing aside, how can you lose focus on the game that's not even over yet? Immature.

It looks like he has a little growing up to do. I mean winning or losing aside, how can you lose focus on the game that's not even over yet? Immature.

Beyond immature, it's selfish!

Think about everyone that put in the work, time, and effort to help ensure that victory? It's hard to win in the NFL and it's even harder if you're a team like Washington, Miami etc.
When you do stuff like that you're basically saying you don't care about everyone else enough to make sure it says 0.0 on the clock.
You care more about taking pictures(me) and the fans, in that moment, than congratulating all the people that helped you win today.

Beyond immature, it's selfish!

Think about everyone that put in the work, time, and effort to help ensure that victory? It's hard to win in the NFL and it's even harder if you're a team like Washington, Miami etc.
When you do stuff like that you're basically saying you don't care about everyone else enough to make sure it says 0.0 on the clock.
You care more about taking pictures(me) and the fans, in that moment, than congratulating all the people that helped you win today.
Yeah, that was just terrible. I don't think he's long for the NFL.

If Washington takes a chance on a crippled QB, as opposed to developing the QB they have on the roster...they deserve to be worse than us.

Yeah, that was just terrible. I don't think he's long for the NFL.

Which is why i honestly believe that Washington will grab Tua if his prognosis is good.
If i'm the FO i'm not puttin up with crap like that from Haskins.
I'm not waiting for him to figure out the most basic of football 101 etiquette.
Furthermore, He's not that talented, certainly not heads and shoulders above the top 5 Qb talent that will be available to them.

If Miami isn't drafting #2 overall and assuming Bengals go with Burrow then Tua is going to Washington.

Which is why i honestly believe that Washington will grab Tua if his prognosis is good.
If i'm the FO i'm not puttin up with crap like that from Haskins.
I'm not waiting for him to figure out the most basic of football 101 etiquette.
Furthermore, He's not that talented, certainly not heads and shoulders above the top 5 Qb talent that will be available to them.

If Miami isn't drafting #2 overall and assuming Bengals go with Burrow then Tua is going to Washington.
Agree, I think they cut bait quickly with him...

I don't think there's much there to develop, especially between the ears...
We shall see...

I don't think a selfie at the end of a game he helped win precludes him from developing into a good QB. All this is nitpicking to help cover for the potential crash and burn of Tua, who has his own character issues to discuss, such as if we choose you to be the leader and face of our franchise, can we trust that your father doesn't beat you with a belt to sway your opinions on team matters.

Tua's father is Minkah's mother...Joe Jackson style, but nobody wants to talk about things like that.

It's been a pretty shambolic start for Haskins but I can't see them ditching him after one year, especially given the talented QBs apparently available in 2021. More likely they give him a season under the new HC and if he crashes and burns look to replace him next year.

Back
Top Bottom