A fresh Brees blows through town... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A fresh Brees blows through town...

SuperDome

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I wish you guys all the luck in the world in the AFC. You have a really good coach in Saban and a great deal of talent in the backfield. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for RW...an extremely talented but troubled kid.

Thought I would share with you guys an ad Drew Brees took out in the New Orleans Times-Picayune. After Culpepper not even being at the press conference to "introduce" him (don't worry that is typical Saban...you got to love a coach that can make a rookie cry at practice) Anyway, here is the ad
View attachment 2784
what do you think?

Brees took the $$$ and Ran....

We will NOT win a thing in New Orleans.....ever...

They must have photoshopped that smile on his face.

He has an ugly birthmark on his face. Daunte > Brees.

JON! Didn't you posted here too.

SuperDome said:
I wish you guys all the luck in the world in the AFC. You have a really good coach in Saban and a great deal of talent in the backfield. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for RW...an extremely talented but troubled kid.

Thought I would share with you guys an ad Drew Brees took out in the New Orleans Times-Picayune. After Culpepper not even being at the press conference to "introduce" him (don't worry that is typical Saban...you got to love a coach that can make a rookie cry at practice) Anyway, here is the ad
View attachment 2784
what do you think?

Wow that's pretty cool of Drew.

Good luck this season you guys picked up a great QB and I hope he takes your team to the next level.

Thanks for posting.

Yeah someone posted it on here a few days ago. I thought it was cool. Alot of people on this sight are bitter cuz they would have rather had Brees, but truth is he failed our physical and Saban said to hell with him. But he is a class guy and I hope he does well in New Orleans.

Well, the message has good intentions, and I really hope things work out there for the team. Just because Brees is not in a Fin uniform doesn't mean he is still not a good quarterback.

But at the same time, after all that has been reported (Miami decided against Brees), it's hard to fully buy Brees message that New Orleans is really the place he wants to be.

ShaqandWade323 said:
He has an ugly birthmark on his face. Daunte > Brees.

JON! Didn't you posted here too.
sup my man. didnt know you posted on here too! you following me around eh? :dolphins:

Just to add something. I am not bitter NO got Brees. I actually was hoping for Daunte the whole time seeing as I watched him throughout college at UCF and feel his injury is not as bad for a QB as Brees' is. It's funny how Saints fans are still hung up on us. I mean seriously, its a classy thing for Brees to do but do not kid yourself, you know you werent his first choice, he had to do something to save face a bit.

Plus he had to throw some of that money back into the community somehow :sidelol:

how much of that $60 million does he have left after buying that add?

all joking aside. I wanted one of the two guys, I'm thankful we got one. After reading more into it, I'm glad we got Pepp because of the money and health situation.

Watching Pepp move around on ESPN last night gave me chills. I have a feeling people will be eating there words regarding D's Inferno :) come opening day.

Back
Top Bottom