A fresh Brees blows through town... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A fresh Brees blows through town...

finfanatic99 said:
any of you coral spring fans live in Parkland? I work there.

Good to see Brees is enjoying his new home.
i lived with my parents and went to high school in parkland. live in coral springs now. north broward fin massive hooooooooooooooo!!! :sidelol:

TrueChampions06 said:
it's good to see some dolphin fans here in coral springs.. most of my neighbors are jet fans :sidelol:

Been here on finheaven for sometime now Coral springs is the place to be. And trust me, all the kids are bandwagon pats fans here ( I Coach... trust me I know)

SuperDome said:
I wish you guys all the luck in the world in the AFC. You have a really good coach in Saban and a great deal of talent in the backfield. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for RW...an extremely talented but troubled kid.

Thought I would share with you guys an ad Drew Brees took out in the New Orleans Times-Picayune. After Culpepper not even being at the press conference to "introduce" him (don't worry that is typical Saban...you got to love a coach that can make a rookie cry at practice) Anyway, here is the ad
View attachment 2784
what do you think?
I can't believe that they gave him so much money with so many holes that team has.

Ozzy rules!!

TrueChampions06 said:
You know im not going to bash on him anymore because im satisfied with the QB we have now..

but Good luck! im sure he'll be everything you guys needed.

Me too. Umm... but one more thing....you can call this a bash if you want, but I'm really happy with Pep. Why does Brees have that Jersey hiding the shoulder? Does he need ice on it all the time? :lol:

I went to high in school in Parkland, I still live in Springs and work part-time over at the Ruby Tuesday at the Magnolia Shoppes...so if any of you guys ever stop in there to eat on the weekends ask for Brad, we can talk some Dolphins and I'll hook it up with some free dessert or something...and as far as Brees, I have nothing against him...I actually feel kinda bad for him now that he is eternally damned as a NO Saint

SuperDome, nice try for your first post, take Drew Brees please!! Let`s see, the Dolphins and Saints came into the league the same year, and that`s where the similarities between your franchise and our franchise end. Talk about total opposite ends of the spectrum as far as success goes, what do you have, ONE playoff win in your team history! Brees was not wanted here, he didn`t pass the physical here, so he wasn`t wanted here...end of story. You guys were always the #2 choice for him (but you`re used to being #2 aren`t you?). As far as that jab at Saban, making Wright cry at practice...totally classless, at least he knew better than to wait around one more year to leave LSU for your sad *** excuse for a team. Removed

[admin] That last line was uncalled for. This time you get a warning, next time time off [/admin]

danephin said:
They must have photoshopped that smile on his face.
lol good one

Good luck with Drew... hope he's the beginning of good things for your team, and your city...

... on a sinister note, do I hear Mrs. Brees whispering through her "forced" smile... "You'll pay, big boy. You'll pay."

Back
Top Bottom