A fresh Brees blows through town... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A fresh Brees blows through town...

JonDigital said:
Watching Pepp move around on ESPN last night gave me chills. I have a feeling people will be eating there words regarding D's Inferno :) come opening day.

seeing him do leg extension with the miami teal and logo on his shorts made me tear up.

JonDigital said:
Watching Pepp move around on ESPN last night gave me chills. I have a feeling people will be eating there words regarding D's Inferno :) come opening day.

where are all these Coral springs people coming from lol.. thought i was the only person here from coral springs

SuperDome said:
I wish you guys all the luck in the world in the AFC. You have a really good coach in Saban and a great deal of talent in the backfield. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for RW...an extremely talented but troubled kid.

Thought I would share with you guys an ad Drew Brees took out in the New Orleans Times-Picayune. After Culpepper not even being at the press conference to "introduce" him (don't worry that is typical Saban...you got to love a coach that can make a rookie cry at practice) Anyway, here is the ad
View attachment 2784
what do you think?

That's awesome. You definitely have a great "face" for your franchise now. That ad goes a long way and means a lot to fans. Outstanding move by Brees.

Never seen his wife before. She's cute. I'm from San Diego so I hope he does well. I never wish ill will on someone that's never done anything to me, and for $60 million I wouldn't care what I thought either. I just care about Pepper and the phins now.

When are those #8 authentics coming out!

SuperDome said:
I wish you guys all the luck in the world in the AFC. You have a really good coach in Saban and a great deal of talent in the backfield. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for RW...an extremely talented but troubled kid.

Thought I would share with you guys an ad Drew Brees took out in the New Orleans Times-Picayune. After Culpepper not even being at the press conference to "introduce" him (don't worry that is typical Saban...you got to love a coach that can make a rookie cry at practice) Anyway, here is the ad
View attachment 2784
what do you think?
Drew will be doing a no holds barred interview on the Mighty Double XX with Scott Kaplan and Billy Ray Smith at 7:00am wct on Thursday 3/23. He will talk about the Chargers, Dolphins, and the Saints for all those that might be interested. www.mty1090.com

Ok sorry if this is a STUPID question but what is Daunte's Inferno? Is that his nickname or something like that?? I really like it

now that i look at it im not sure why most of us were so sold on brees...daunte has been to 3 pro bowls he had hes amazing 39 td season and has won in the playoffs and gone deep...brees has only made the pro bowl once and is 0-1 in the playoffs and was battling a very serious shoulder injury which is even worse than a knee injury for a qb....now that i look at it i would of prefered daunte over brees and im not just saying that

Quite frankly, at this point, I am happy for both teams. The Dolphins got, in my opinion, the better of the two available quarterbacks, and Culpepper genuinely wanted to come here. The Saints got a major upgrade over Brooks, and a new face for their rebuilding franchise. Furthermore, its not like the Saints are a division, or even conference rival, so how much do we really have to worry about them improving? :wink:

SuperDome said:

View attachment 2784
what do you think?
Theres a fresh brees alright and it smells strangely like Jumbo Gumbo Lmao:sidelol:

Bradical said:
I thought I was the only one who noticed the disturbing amount of Jets fans around Springs

:sidelol:

my neighbor is a huge jets fan.. has his car all decked out in jets accessories..

But for some odd reason.. Just waayy to many Jet Fans in springs..

Theres probably on 1 Extreme Dolphins Fan on my street..
During the Hurricane Wilma power Outage, they had a Huge Camp set outside their house called Fins Camp lol.

Back
Top Bottom