A fresh Brees blows through town... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A fresh Brees blows through town...

Goin` Deep said:

As an Emergency Operator who works about 30 minutes out of New Orleans, I have to ask you: why do you relish in the destruction of homes and lives? Is football so important to you? Do you enjoy the fact that citizens of another football team were killed in a hurricane? Are you a fair representation of how little Dolphin fans value human life?

If so, wipe Miami off of my "favorite teams" list. You are a human disgrace.

TheBayouBullet said:
As an Emergency Operator who works about 30 minutes out of New Orleans, I have to ask you: why do you relish in the destruction of homes and lives? Is football so important to you? Do you enjoy the fact that citizens of another football team were killed in a hurricane? Are you a fair representation of how little Dolphin fans value human life?

Don't listen to what this guy has to say. Dolphin fans are some of the most loyal fans you'll ever meet, but we're also a kind bunch.
Every group has a rotten apple, to make such a broad generalization and lump him with the rest - assuming he is a representation of the fan base makes you no better than him.

Pigskin Pimp said:
Don't listen to what this guy has to say. Dolphin fans are some of the most loyal fans you'll ever meet, but we're also a kind bunch.
Every group has a rotten apple, to make such a broad generalization and lump him with the rest - assuming he is a representation of the fan base makes you no better than him.

There are rotten apples in every crew, ours too. It's just getting very old having so many Miami people come to our forums, bash our team, and bash our city. But I know they're the minority.

i heard brittany brees is competing for a starting job on the saints as a free safety

BayouBullet, I apologize for my comment about getting "washed away", but the starter of this thread is a little out of line imo.

Goin` Deep said:
BayouBullet, I apologize for my comment about getting "washed away", but the starter of this thread is a little out of line imo.

I dont think he meant anything negative by his comments, he was just sharing what Brees did after signing in NO. I dont read anything bad in his message or his intentions.

Personaly I wanted Daunte all along(its actualy true, check my post history). Brees is a good quarterback and if we did not get daunte I would back Brees 100%. I wish him and the Saints luck, because lets face it, no one needs it more than the Saints

TheBayouBullet said:

Whoa, I didn't see that "washed away" comment until today. I'm the most sarcastic person on the planet so I didn't mind the rest of his post. Dumping on a football team is one thing, but I think he got on a bit too much of a roll.

If you get back on this thread or board, I hope you see the apologies others are offering in his place. It wasn't very nice. I live way up here in Nova Scotia, Canada and I can tell you that our hearts went out to N.O. when Katrina was doing her deeds. Terrible, unimaginable situation, so I'm sorry you had to read that comment.

danephin said:
They must have photoshopped that smile on his face.
That's messed up. What Drew Brees (a pro bowl caliber QB coming from a very tough, competitive division) is doing is heroic to the organization and New Orlean's fans. I would be happy as well to help rebuild a team like the Saints.

TheBayouBullet said:

Hopefully Goin Deep will be given some time off by the mods for his remark...there was nothing funny about Katrina or what happened to the people of New Orleans or Mississippi. :(

Goin` Deep said:
SuperDome, nice try for your first post, take Drew Brees please!! Let`s see, the Dolphins and Saints came into the league the same year, and that`s where the similarities between your franchise and our franchise end. Talk about total opposite ends of the spectrum as far as success goes, what do you have, ONE playoff win in your team history! Brees was not wanted here, he didn`t pass the physical here, so he wasn`t wanted here...end of story. You guys were always the #2 choice for him (but you`re used to being #2 aren`t you?). As far as that jab at Saban, making Wright cry at practice...totally classless, at least he knew better than to wait around one more year to leave LSU for your sad *** excuse for a team. REMOVED

Quite possibly the most ignorant thing I have read on this message board.
And you are talking about him being classless. You are the classless one.:shakeno:

Goin` Deep said:

I dont see how the starting post was out of line.

Back
Top Bottom