A gem on Jay from Alex | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A gem on Jay from Alex

Whatever. You always say that Jay makes a bunch of excuses for his mistakes. But you never bring any proof.

Who cares about Vinny Cerrato. He did such a great job the first time around that Marty Schottenheimer fired his butt when he got in there. Marty turned that franchise around. Now Cerrato gets to come back.

Since when deos KB need proof?

Originally posted by Muck
Whatever. You always say that Jay makes a bunch of excuses for his mistakes. But you never bring any proof.

Who cares about Vinny Cerrato. He did such a great job the first time around that Marty Schottenheimer fired his butt when he got in there. Marty turned that franchise around. Now Cerrato gets to come back.

... the only thing he ever talks about that is based in reality is stats after a game and what others type or write about who they think should be drafted in the NFL draft.

The day KB has an orginal thought is the day he is on MEDS! KB knows the Internet has low standards, this is why he does what he does.

Proof, KB don't need no stinking proof, atleast he hasn't for the 4-years I've watched his sad act!

Oliver...

Originally posted by KB21
never won the job in the first place, makes all kinds of excuses for his poor play.

I have never, ever, not once heard Jay Fiedler make an excuse for his play...EVER. I have read every single interview, every single press conference, and the man has ALWAYS placed the blame on himself, and took the teams struggles on his shoulders.

He was named the Team Captian by HIS team, the players flat out respect him, and support him.

It's just too bad some of the fans don't understand that.

He publicly blamed Chris Chambers for 2 interceptions he threw against the Seahawks. He used his so called injury at the end of the 2000 season as an excuse for why he flopped at the end of the year.

He has never come out and stated that he has to play better. In fact, he half assed made a comment that said "I'll take the blame, whether it is my fault or not."

I never once saw Jay make a comment like Damon made all the time. Damon would come out and say, "I must play better. What I did out there won't get the job done in the long run." He never once made backwards comments about his teammates.

That isn't even mentioned the fact that Jay's agent has criticized his teammates during the last two offseasons.

You are losing all credibility on this board faster then anyone I have ever seen...just keep it up.

He publicly blamed Chris Chambers for 2 interceptions he threw against the Seahawks. He used his so called injury at the end of the 2000 season as an excuse for why he flopped at the end of the year.

He has never come out and stated that he has to play better. In fact, he half assed made a comment that said "I'll take the blame, whether it is my fault or not."

I never once saw Jay make a comment like Damon made all the time. Damon would come out and say, "I must play better. What I did out there won't get the job done in the long run." He never once made backwards comments about his teammates.

That isn't even mentioned the fact that Jay's agent has criticized his teammates during the last two offseasons.

WHAT? Nonono, that was Wannstedt who said the thing about Chambers, not Jay. Man, you have it backwards. In one of Wannstedt's interviews, he said that Jay blamed the interceptions on him, not the injury (talking about 2000 season)

He did say that he needs to play better, and that the turnovers were his fault. Did you listen to the interviews midseason?

Damon Huard flat out sucks. He needs to play better, but he can't. He's lousy.

Jay's agent critisised the line this offseason, and with good reason. The Dolphins are still Jay's team. Jay's team is 22-10 with him.

How would you know?

... it's not like you watch the games yet alone the post-game interviews.

OJ McDuffie and coach Wannstedt blamed Chris Chambers not Jay Fiedler, get your FACTS right. I know it would be the 1st time you would have to get them right, but hey you can do it. I have faith in you BIG GUY!

All players at some point in a conversation use the word, "ME". I repeat, every player does. What you do and mind you it's low ball tactics, you harp on that rare time Jay uses the word, "ME".

You will find that on MOST MBoards KB your anti-Jay intentions are not wanted or fostered. Meaning your complete and utter blind hatred for him. This is not the DD MBoard where you have Vince to protect you.

Oliver...

OK, I had to do some creative editing.

First off KB, there will be NO, I repeat NO personal threats on our boards. Your heading down a path that is going to get you banned if you keep it up. I moved the last few posts from here over to our Mods only forum, so they can be used for further reference.

Keep your posting (as interesting as it is) to football.

Second, your arguing with people who know better. Your saying that Jay blamed CC, or anyone else is just a lie. You can sit here and tell us the sky is red, and really try to make us believe the sky is red...but all we have to do is go outside and look, and see that it is blue.

I will go back through my e mails, and find the Seattle interview with Jay.

hey 87!

Originally posted by dolfan87

First off KB, there will be NO, I repeat NO personal threats on our boards. Your heading down a path that is going to get you banned if you keep it up. I moved the last few posts from here over to our Mods only forum, so they can be used for further reference.

Second, your arguing with people who know better. Your saying that Jay blamed CC, or anyone else is just a lie. You can sit here and tell us the sky is red, and really try to make us believe the sky is red...but all we have to do is go outside and look, and see that it is blue.

seems like you're taking a page out of the history books. i mean. wyatt earp did his best work in arizona. seems like your the gun slinger on this board. (head em off at the pass, 87):lol:

Originally posted by dolfan87

Wannstadt blamed Chambers I think, but it was wrong for him to do it. If Jay did do it, it would show that he does put his problems on other players. I remember he did do the whole thing with his arm last year as a reason for being so bad, which actually is a pretty good excuse. How the hell can you throw with a shoulder injury like that anyway. But Fiedler should of pulled himself out and Huard should of played. He would of done better in that situation.

This is the quote from Jay Fiedler that was in the Sun-Sentinel article that is now in the archives.

"I underthrew the ball on the interceptions, but we expect our receivers to make a play on the ball."

That came straight from Jay's mouth. He may not have mentioned Chambers by name, but the fact that Chambers was the intended target means that that statement is a backwards criticism of Chambers.

I figured I would be the one that gets called out on this as well, seeing as how I am not the type of person that will toe the company line.

Must be another homers only board.

Actually, I'm a very likeable person until someone pushes me too far. I'm not the type that sits back and lets it happen either.

Just a few things about myself:

I'm graduating from Mississippi State in May with a BS degree in Biochemistry. I will be attending medical school next fall, and I have a summer internship at St. Jude Children's Hospital in Memphis, TN as a research assistant. I, along with two of my friends, have a low level scouting service at this time in which we help promote certain athletes with some teams.

This is the quote from Jay Fiedler that was in the Sun-Sentinel article that is now in the archives.

"I underthrew the ball on the interceptions, but we expect our receivers to make a play on the ball."

That came straight from Jay's mouth. He may not have mentioned Chambers by name, but the fact that Chambers was the intended target means that that statement is a backwards criticism of Chambers.

I figured I would be the one that gets called out on this as well, seeing as how I am not the type of person that will toe the company line.

Must be another homers only board.

Jay must think the recievers should run slower so that they can catch his throws.

Back
Top Bottom