a new uniform? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a new uniform?

would you embrace a new uniform and logo?

• Absolutely, ... it's time

Votes: 157 41.9%
  • NO! ... it's classic

Votes: 218 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we do make a change to the logo, it should be a simple one -- change the M to a football player on the dolphin's helmet. ;)

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Whats the freakin deal with the Steeler Uni's? First of all the logo looks like the sticker they give my kid a wal mart. And whats with the flat black home depot spray paint on the helmets? The color scheme is nice but the uniforms look like the owner is pretty cheap.

:confused:

HELL NO NEVER CHANGE THE UNIFORM. Players will change coaches will change even the Dolphins will change stadiums someday again maybe but the one thing that should never change should be the UNIFORM.

Yes, we need new uniforms, we need to put orange stripes... ON EVERYTHING, we could also use a dorsel fin coming up out of the top of the helmets. I was also thinking instead of the Dolphin, we could change our mascot to the flying fish. Just think of the possibilitys
:goof:

armyfinfan said:
HELL NO NEVER CHANGE THE UNIFORM. Players will change coaches will change even the Dolphins will change stadiums someday again maybe but the one thing that should never change should be the UNIFORM.

:salute:

Getting new unis wouldn't be too bad. Although I like the uniforms we have now i would be open to a change to usher in a new era of success. Let the Saban ear begin.

themole said:
One bad season doesn't rob the Glory from still the most successful franchise in the NFL. You people don't like the Dolphins uniform, find a team with a uniform you can live with. Ours are just fine.
:fire:

god... take your ridalin, mr. happy.... it's just a question posed for discussion... i didn't even vote...

Well you guys who think we need new uniforms....show us designs that would be worthy us making us change them...

clear.gif
I think that would be pretty nice, but where it's orange make it aqua. Then let the orange stripe be where the blue is. Then keep the 3 stripes and the dolphin logo on arms

I dont want a uni change...heck, I personally want to go back to the old school ones like we wore in the Thanksgiving game against Dallas permenantly, make that our default uni. I LOOOOOOOOOVE those unis, I think they look bad-a$$, lol.

but is it "classic" because Shula came to town and they won two super bowls? If Shula never arrived, i'd venture a guess this poll would hold much less loyalty...

i like the white/white... hate the orange jerseys... i would embrace a darker aqua, almost like the seahawks have...

i will say, however, that the navy blue trim isn't bad at all ... and with it, our colors represent our area moreso than any other team -- considering the ocean, and the sunsets... the uniform changes JJ's regime brought aboard was an improvement...

I am for the classic uni, however maybe a change in uniforms will signify a change in the Dolphins losing ways, and the start of a new era of kick butt football once again!

Back
Top Bottom