A pathetic Win.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A pathetic Win....

BATMAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know I'm going to get hammered on this but....
This 2003-2004 season is over..Deal with it..Sorry to say..

That first half was about as bad this Miami team has played...on a dozen occasions this year!!!

Main points about tonight's game.

Other than Taylor's sack late in the game, where was he? This guy is so over rated. The only person who is more highly overrated on this team is Sam Madison. Taylor will occasionally have a great game, but mostly you never hear about him.

Other than Marion's nice int, where was he all game except lying on his butt because he can't remain on his feet. He missed so many tackles..

Zack Thomas is good. NOT great..He is very good at run defense, but his pass defense sucks..I'm always seeing him get beat usually by a running back..He can't cover anyone..

And Sam Madison should be made to take a huge paycut..He hasn't done squat this year except get burned..MANY times..
Who taught this guy to tackle? And you know what play I'm talking agout.

QB. I think Jay did spark the offense, but two of his throws were just like his old self. Almost picked off.

The offensive line is unbelievabley bad. Wannstedt's fault.

The "all pro" defense was terrible up until the 4th qtr..IT was embarrassing how easily Washington, with a qb who threw 4 passses in his career, was moving the ball down the field. Miami couldn't stop them..

And I don't know what in the world Norv Turner is thinking these days. His play calling sucks.

Sorry guys, but this season is done. I don't think the players respect Wannstedt anymore..If they ever did.
Miami needs someone who will crack the whip. Half these guys wouldn't even be playing on this team if Parcells was the coach.
I say bring back Jimmy Johnson..

I'm glad Miami won, but how can anyone look forward to this team going anywhere this season?

This team showed heart tonight. We played poorly early, but they had the heart to comeback and win this football game. I think this was the best win of the season and this could be a turning point.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
This team showed heart tonight. We played poorly early, but they had the heart to comeback and win this football game. I think this was the best win of the season and this could be a turning point.
i don't mean to get a fiedler /griese debate going in this thread, but the whole offense seemed to kick it up a notch!:D

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo
Do you even like football?

I completely agree with these two posts.

So, we win and the season is over? LOL

I agree with this man.
Wins from behind are better IMO. Playing great teams in the NFL means being behind some. Its all about pulling it together, fixing your mistakes and making the plays. The fins did this tonight in every aspect of the game. Defense steped up, Ricky steped up and Fielder came in clutch.

It was a great win for me.

:rofl: great post. PLEASE! Jay lit a fire under this offense's ***. Not only that but the Defense is still one of the best in the league.

Madison has not gotten burned much this year, he has had a solid year and is playing solid...lacks tackling in the open field but CBs are typically smaller then RBs anyway.

Thomas is still being bothered by that injured groin...and evven with that he had a great game.

Marion was solid...besides slipping on two plays he was very solid.

Jason put pressure on their QBs numerous times. Had that one sack on the "facemask/false start" play. He had 18.5 sacks last year...now that he gets double and triple teamed and doesn't put up the same #s he is overrated. Get over youself and have a little faith.

Originally posted by BizarroAndres

I completely agree with these two posts.

So, we win and the season is over? LOL

Ok, let me ask you this..Were you happy tonight the way Miami played? If you are, you're fooling yourself. They were entirely outplayed in every aspect of this football game until the 4th qtr..

And the 4th quarter is when Jay Fiedler came in....Imagine If he played the whole game!!! :eek:

Originally posted by BATMAN
I know I'm going to get hammered on this but....
This 2003-2004 season is over..Deal with it..Sorry to say..

That first half was about as bad this Miami team has played...on a dozen occasions this year!!!

Main points about tonight's game.

Other than Taylor's sack late in the game, where was he? This guy is so over rated. The only person who is more highly overrated on this team is Sam Madison. Taylor will occasionally have a great game, but mostly you never hear about him.

Other than Marion's nice int, where was he all game except lying on his butt because he can't remain on his feet. He missed so many tackles..

Zack Thomas is good. NOT great..He is very good at run defense, but his pass defense sucks..I'm always seeing him get beat usually by a running back..He can't cover anyone..

And Sam Madison should be made to take a huge paycut..He hasn't done squat this year except get burned..MANY times..
Who taught this guy to tackle? And you know what play I'm talking agout.

QB. I think Jay did spark the offense, but two of his throws were just like his old self. Almost picked off.

The offensive line is unbelievabley bad. Wannstedt's fault.

The "all pro" defense was terrible up until the 4th qtr..IT was embarrassing how easily Washington, with a qb who threw 4 passses in his career, was moving the ball down the field. Miami couldn't stop them..

And I don't know what in the world Norv Turner is thinking these days. His play calling sucks.

Sorry guys, but this season is done. I don't think the players respect Wannstedt anymore..If they ever did.
Miami needs someone who will crack the whip. Half these guys wouldn't even be playing on this team if Parcells was the coach.
I say bring back Jimmy Johnson..

I'm glad Miami won, but how can anyone look forward to this team going anywhere this season?

No Darrius not dragging his feet against Houston, Mare missing FG's against NE and Greise fumbling against Indy are pathetic losses. We're owed big time. We should be 10-1

Originally posted by BATMAN

Ok, let me ask you this..Were you happy tonight the way Miami played? If you are, you're fooling yourself. They were entirely outplayed in every aspect of this football game until the 4th qtr..

that's why there are four quarters Batman...New England needed 5 to beat the Texans, is their season over?

Originally posted by dolfan06
let him have it bizarro.............:D
Isn't that the quater that counts

So the colts are a terrible team cause they were losing to the bills for 3/4 of that game today?

Please... It was a very very NICE win.

Exactly, I was waiting for them to bring in fiedler, when they did, we won.

Re: Re: A pathetic Win....

Originally posted by Sherif

No Darrius not dragging his feet against Houston, Mare missing FG's against NE and Greise fumbling against Indy are pathetic losses. We're owed big time. We should be 10-1
some people don't remember that!;)

Back
Top Bottom