A pathetic Win.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A pathetic Win....

Some people just cant be happy... how can you possibly enjoy football if you are always so damn negitive?

BATMAN... dont bother watching.. we won, the last thing we need is to hear this BS. Save it for when we lose or something.

Originally posted by MIADolFan
Some people just cant be happy... how can you possibly enjoy football if you are always so damn negitive?

BATMAN... dont bother watching.. we won, the last thing we need is to hear this BS. Save it for when we lose or something.
maybe he should try pounding his balls flat with a wooden mallet, it would be exciting anyway!:(

What a pathetic post...

I wonder if all the Pats fans are so pessimistic even though they are 9-2??? The games they won...call it good luck or good coaching or good quarterbacking or good D...or a combo of all...you got to all admit...they have won very close games that if they went the other way...they very well could be 7-4 like us.

I would not know if Pats fans are pissed b/c they are bearly getting by b/c I don't go to their boards but from living in CT...all I hear from Pats fans is how awesome and great they are...I don't hear them bitching about squeeking by.

He if any Pats fans out there and read this...please let me know what your feeling is about your team.

GO FINS!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
What a pathetic post...

I wonder if all the Pats fans are so pessimistic even though they are 9-2??? The games they won...call it good luck or good coaching or good quarterbacking or good D...or a combo of all...you got to all admit...they have won very close games that if they went the other way...they very well could be 7-4 like us.

I would not know if Pats fans are pissed b/c they are bearly getting by b/c I don't go to their boards but from living in CT...all I hear from Pats fans is how awesome and great they are...I don't hear them bitching about squeeking by.

He if any Pats fans out there and read this...please let me know what your feeling is about your team.

GO FINS!!!
i'm really impressed that they came back and won. i could care less by how many!;)

Well me too...I was happy as hell that they won...I'm waiting for some Bills fans to come here and shed some light on why we should throw in the towel b/c our season is already over like the Bills...give me a break...things may not be as bright as we wished it was but there are 5 games left and I still have hope for this team!!!

GO FINS!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Well me too...I was happy as hell that they won...I'm waiting for some Bills fans to come here and shed some light on why we should throw in the towel b/c our season is already over like the Bills...give me a break...things may not be as bright as we wished it was but there are 5 games left and I still have hope for this team!!!

GO FINS!!!
the division campionship might be a reach, but if we can get into the playoffs, anything can happen!

last night, it was the first time, as far back as i can remember, the other team fumbled a punt and something finally went our way!;)

Originally posted by nyphinfan72
The only thing that I thought was "pathetic" was going 3 and out on the last series. We should never had to punt. They can never get that last 1st down to put a game away. Other than that I'm just glad they got the win.

If you watch that 3rd down play, Ricky was literally inches away from taking that run a long way. The LB dove and grabbed his foot. Ricky made a nice cutback and the oline had the play sealed off. When that play started I jumped up because I thought Ricky was gone. Sometimes the other team just makes a play.

I disagree that the team 'can never get that last 1st down to put a game away'. Before Fiedler got hurt they seemed to produce long drives when they needed them. Check the Buffalo game and for that matter the NE game (except for the missed FGs).

I guess I must be the worst kind of fan.

I cheered for my team all night long while the jerk-offs around me sounded just like BATMAN.

All I could do was HOPE.

I had the last laugh.

Pathetic win or season's turning point?.....Umm, I HOPE it's the latter, I KNOW it wasn't the former.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I guess I must be the worst kind of fan.

I cheered for my team all night long while the jerk-offs around me sounded just like BATMAN.

All I could do was HOPE.

I had the last laugh.

Pathetic win or season's turning point?.....Umm, I HOPE it's the latter, I KNOW it wasn't the former.
thats kind of an oxymoron of sorts. a "pathetic win". somebody explain. whenever the dolphins win, i don't care if the other team forfeits, i'm a happy guy!

Back
Top Bottom