A pathetic Win.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A pathetic Win....

Originally posted by BATMAN

Hey dolfan, what do you think Miam's chances are against Dallas?
You are probably one of those guys with their head in the clouds and thinks with your boy Jay at the helm they might have a chance..Miami will lose on Thursday..
i do know they have a chance, now go back to your sandbox and don't let the cat cover you up this time!;)

Hey dolfan, what do you think Miam's chances are against Dallas?
You are probably one of those guys with their head in the clouds and thinks with your boy Jay at the helm they might have a chance..Miami will lose on Thursday..

Do you think that it makes you somehow superior to be right about a loss, and be wrong when we win? I would rather support the team and be right and happy when we win. If we lose on a short week on the road to a team that is 8-3, that is understandable. I still think we have a decent shot. THAT IS WHAT FANS DO. :tongue: Either way, I am going to enjoy this win!

:thewave: GO FINS!

Actually, I am far more impressed by this win than I was by, say, the Ravens win or the Jets win. We responded to adversity, we MADE HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS (when was the last time we did THAT?) and we closed out the game. We had some bad play, that's for sure, but we corrected it in the second half.

Re: Re: Re: A pathetic Win....

There I filled in the word for you.
So you thought Madison played well tonight?
How about that all pro defense getting beat by a new qb?
Offensive line not blocking at all?

I see Miami hitting a stride with two more wins in a row. They'll be so high they'll drop a heart breaker at home against Phili. Then it's going to take heart to close the season with 2 wins.

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot

Do you think that it makes you somehow superior to be right about a loss, and be wrong when we win? I would rather support the team and be right and happy when we win. If we lose on a short week on the road to a team that is 8-3, that is understandable. I still think we have a decent shot. THAT IS WHAT FANS DO. :tongue: Either way, I am going to enjoy this win!

:thewave: GO FINS!
i don't know who you're talking to, but i predict a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RikWriter
Actually, I am far more impressed by this win than I was by, say, the Ravens win or the Jets win. We responded to adversity, we MADE HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS (when was the last time we did THAT?) and we closed out the game. We had some bad play, that's for sure, but we corrected it in the second half.

I think this was a better win than those two. BUT how come they got so far behind? Washington is mediocre at best and they moved the ball at will for most of the game.

Re: Re: Re: A pathetic Win....

Originally posted by bobdroopy

I know i am going to get banned for saying this, but go [deleted by mod] yourself. Your not a dolphin fan, so get the hell out of here.

Let's hope you don't get banned, just warned because I think you're speaking for just about all of us here.

There I filled in the word for you.
So you thought Madison played well tonight?
How about that all pro defense getting beat by a new qb?
Offensive line not blocking at all?

First off, that made no sense whatsoever genius and secondly, yes, Madison played very well as a matter of fact. He missed on the one out pattern that cost a first down but he was playing the ball and not the receiver- his forte'- and he missed which is bound to happen on occasion. Otherwise he played very well and I'm sure 31 out of the other 31 teams in the league would kill to have a "horrible" guy like Madison starting in their secondary.

Yeah, the O-Line didn't block? Were you even watching that game? I seriously doubt it. You're the kind of guy who walks into an art gallery (I doubt you have enough culture to ever do this on your own but I'll continue with the anology anyway) looks at Monet' and says "It's blurry, that guy sucks." In other words, you strike me as the kind of person that looks for the negative in everything; guys like you die sad and lonely.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this was a better win than those two. BUT how come they got so far behind? Washington is mediocre at best and they moved the ball at will for most of the game.

A couple reasons: 1)Turnovers. Griese threw some very bad balls. 2)It's always tough to deal with a QB you have no tape on and 3)frankly, our special teams suck.

Re: Re: Re: Re: A pathetic Win....

Originally posted by Expo88

Let's hope you don't get banned, just warned because I think you're speaking for just about all of us here.

i know he speaks for me, i've been trying to keep it clean.

batman is the type of guy who would b!tch if you hung him with a NEW rope!;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: A pathetic Win....

Originally posted by Expo88

Madison played very well as a matter of fact. anology .

You might want to try and finish High school..What is anology?
Do you mean an analogy?

And Madison played well.. LOLOLOLOLL

You are the worse kind of fin fan. A person who refuses to realize what kind of team Miami has and HOPES they do better.

The only thing that I thought was "pathetic" was going 3 and out on the last series. We should never had to punt. They can never get that last 1st down to put a game away. Other than that I'm just glad they got the win.

Originally posted by nyphinfan72
The only thing that I thought was "pathetic" was going 3 and out on the last series. We should never had to punt. They can never get that last 1st down to put a game away. Other than that I'm just glad they got the win.
well, i'll just forget about the naysayers for a while and dream some happy thoughts about the dolphins!

i feel for you batman!:rolleyes:

dude grow up, so the dude had a typo, this was won of the most exiciting games ive seen all season and im gonna revel in it

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A pathetic Win....

Do you mean an analogy?

And Madison played well.. LOLOLOLOLL

You are the worse kind of fin fan. A person who refuses to realize what kind of team Miami has and HOPES they do better.

That's brilliant, you picked out a typo, you must be a friggin' genius. However, before you start slinging stones you might want to first learn how to structure a sentence, determine where to and not to place capital letters, and realize that "worse" is used in conjunction with a comparison as in "BATMAN's intellectual capacity is worse than (another tip for you genius boy, "worse" is always followed by "than") that of a retarded hamster." See how that works? "Worst" on the other hand, is a descriptive word that can stand alone and is used to describe the most horrible or awful thing imaginable in the context of the particular description. For instance, "A guy like BATMAN must have the worst case of anal warts imaginable for him to be so bitter."

I realize that you're might happy that you picked out a typo but, in the process, you made yourself look like a tremendous ***!!! Nice! :lol:

P.S. I realize the guy already looked like an *** to this point but this just took it to a new level. I love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom