A pathetic Win.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A pathetic Win....

Originally posted by steadfast
You might want to try and finish High school..What is anology?

dude grow up, so the dude had a typo, this was won of the most exiciting games ive seen all season and im gonna revel in it
its the first dolphin comeback like that since 1980!;)

What the hell was that?

It was something that this team needed to find.
All you need is heart, hearrrt

And all you ever need is heart

Hopefully a win on theroad will make this an excellent Thanksgiving.

BATMAN...The only thing i agree with you on is we should bring back Jimmy Johnson. He built our entire allpro defense. He is the reason our D is amoung the best in the NFL. But other than that I totally disagree with everything you said. Jason Taylor lead the NFL in sacks all last year, went to the probowl, and is one AMAZING DE. For his size he is awesome. When teams plan against our Defense jason taylor is a major focus. He had 2 SACKS in tonights game but thats not good enough for you??? Zach Thomas is still one of the best linebackers in the NFL believe it or not and his stats definately say so.

Any of you who might be clamoring for JJ are forgetting one important detail here: the guy quit! He walked out on the 'Fins in what can only be described as a massive pout-fest, and did not want to be a part of this franchise anymore. I never want another coach as volitile as him because the uncertainty of that situation was just horrendous.

I always heard that he quit because him and marino were both gone by the end of the season, so he did the right thing and quit instead of getting fired.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
I always heard that he quit because him and marino were both gone by the end of the season, so he did the right thing and quit instead of getting fired.

Nope, Huizenga practically begged the guy to stay but that never happened. He was so well liked by Huizenga in fact, that he practically let JJ appoint Wanny the new head coach. Do you really think Huizenga was the one that brought Wanny in? Nope, it was JJ because he and Wanny are best friends and JJ needed someone to help take the heat off him because he was getting way too stressed.

Believe me, if JJ wanted the HC job back it would be his right now, no questions asked.

If JJ did not have family issues he would still be our coach. I think he would love to be the coach of the 2003 Miami Dolphins with Ricky and no Dan Marino.

Expo, You killed Batman!!!! Holy Jetfan!!!! This guys opinions are those of a revolving idiot. Any way he turns he's an idiot! And those are his good points! He didn't like the way we looked for 3 Quarters??? Are Boxing Matches 6 Rounds, Baseball Games 6 Innings? What an ignorant thing to be mad about. Hey, we won in the 4th Quarter in brilliant fashion. Had we not faltered for 3 Quarters there wouldn't have been a stage set for the 4th Quarter comeback!

I think that "BATMAN" thinks that every team just rolls out there to get their butts kicked....and does not realize that ALL of these guys are PROS..

The texans jumped up and SHOULD HAVE beaten NE.

The Bengals DID jump up and beat the chiefs.

The bears beat the broncos in a game that was critical to denver.

The redskins played a great game with a brilliant game plan by the old ball coach. We wethered the storm and came back HARD. And when it was "time" we made ALL of the plays to win....

As for confidence this was a great win....you come back and now you believe that a deficit can be overcomed.

This was a GREAT win....not even close to pathetic.

I would call last week's win vs. the Ravens pathetic. The Dolphins didn't win it, they just didn't lose it.

This week, on the other hand, was a FANTASTIC win. The Dolphins overcame adversity and beat a very proud and hungry team by coming from behind. The offensive line found itself in the final quarter.

One thing I will (gulp) agree with BATMAN on: Dam Madison's plkay was really lacking. He gave up some plays in coverage and exhibited some pretty poor tackling. Nevertheless, the Dolphins win, far from pathetic, was their most inspiring of the year, and could (could, mind you) signal a turnaround.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
I would call last week's win vs. the Ravens pathetic. The Dolphins didn't win it, they just didn't lose it.

This week, on the other hand, was a FANTASTIC win. The Dolphins overcame adversity and beat a very proud and hungry team by coming from behind. The offensive line found itself in the final quarter.

One thing I will (gulp) agree with BATMAN on: Dam Madison's plkay was really lacking. He gave up some plays in coverage and exhibited some pretty poor tackling. Nevertheless, the Dolphins win, far from pathetic, was their most inspiring of the year, and could (could, mind you) signal a turnaround.
it was kinda disappointing to watch sam "i smile in when i screw up" madison. he's a hard man to dislike though, he has a lot of talent. its just that he should remember there are guys out there with half his talent, trying their best to win!:rolleyes:

I think that when players smile when

they mess up, it's not that they don't care. It's chagrin. It's their nervous reaction, them telling themselves 'you really blew it, try not to look stupid.' Some people react differently. If that's their way of reacting, so be it, as long as they do better the next time.

Re: I think that when players smile when

Originally posted by erralyn
they mess up, it's not that they don't care. It's chagrin. It's their nervous reaction, them telling themselves 'you really blew it, try not to look stupid.' Some people react differently. If that's their way of reacting, so be it, as long as they do better the next time.
thats true, but sam seemed to be getting worse as the game progressed. when you don't hear a guys name, you know he's doing his job. thats just because the announcers always seem to point out the bad play, its usually where the ball is too. i heard sams name all night!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BATMAN

Hey dolfan, what do you think Miam's chances are against Dallas?
You are probably one of those guys with their head in the clouds and thinks with your boy Jay at the helm they might have a chance..Miami will lose on Thursday..

Oh okay. I guess there's no point in scheduling the Turkey meal around the game, since the team will lose. No point in watching.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Oh okay. I guess there's no point in scheduling the Turkey meal around the game, since the team will lose. No point in watching.
i wonder if batman always has a black cloud hanging over his head?!:(

Back
Top Bottom