A Question For You All | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Question For You All

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
Do you guys dislike us as much as your divisional foes or AFC rivals? It seems to me a lot of folks down that way hate GB. Maybe it's more Tampa fans. Just curious? Compared to Most NFL teams I love you guys. I can't wait for Tommy Boy to retire.

I have 3 friends who are packers fans and the rest are lions fans. Personally I have nothing against the Packers and I think Rodgers is the most skilled QB of all time, but I do root for them to lose just because of friend rivalries haha. When I'm the only non-lions or packers fan its me against all of them

I did my college in the midwest and became a bit of a Packers fan. I always root for them, except when the play the Fins. :)

Do you guys dislike us as much as your divisional foes or AFC rivals? It seems to me a lot of folks down that way hate GB. Maybe it's more Tampa fans. Just curious? Compared to Most NFL teams I love you guys. I can't wait for Tommy Boy to retire.

Let me make an admission. For some deep emotional reason I don't like ANY team that has been referred to as a 'dynasty' in my lifetime. That includes, GB, Dallas, Pitt, SF, NE, . . . ANY of them. That's the bad news. The good news is, Lombardi was long ago and I'm just about over it now. Clearly, I want Miami to win, but I enjoy watching Rogers.

I think you might be confused. If anything it would be the opposite. It would be more than likely Greenbay fans would dislike the Dolphins.

From Miami Dolphin first suoerbowl in 1971 - till Marino retired in 2000, the Dolphins were 9-1 over all. Now it's 10-4 Dolphins lead head to head.

Also very rarely do teams hate other teams outside their division. It's common sense. Other than like the Dallas and San fran rivalry.

I think you might be confused. If anything it would be the opposite. It would be more than likely Greenbay fans would dislike the Dolphins.

From Miami Dolphin first suoerbowl in 1971 - till Marino retired in 2000, the Dolphins were 9-1 over all. Now it's 10-4 Dolphins lead head to head.

Also very rarely do teams hate other teams outside their division. It's common sense. Other than like the Dallas and San fran rivalry.

Nah I don't know of any GB fan that dislikes Miami. The series is that lopsided. Ouch you guys do own us then.

Tampa Bay has drafted and signed a lot of UF,FSU, and UM players in the past years. From Derrick Brooks to Warren Sapp, and now Jamis Winston. They've really capture the local TV market and by extension built up an artificial fan following.

Still can't win chit, but I digress.

I just hate Green Bay when we play them, every other Sunday I root for Rodgers.

I think you see the hatred from Tampa due to being in the NFC.

Maybe it's a "Bay" thing.

You are gonna beat us on Sunday and then your season is gonna be over 2 weeks after.

That’s my free fearless forecast for the pack.

I have nothing against the pack. I like Rodgers. I wouldn't be so quick to say GB wins this week though. Miami is entirely capable

Back
Top Bottom