A real question for all Bill fans.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A real question for all Bill fans....

Phins13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How in the world did you guys ever get over that Music city miracle game? Its been on N.F.L. network the last few days, And I almost(ALMOST) felt sorry for all Bill fans. As a phin fan I have seen enough heartbreak that is forever BURNED in my head....Miracle in the mdwlands, the loss to end the season in N.E two years ago , The Pats loss in O.T last year(which I flew down to endure) and too many others to list over the last 30 yrs. One thing that was common after all these losses were a two week depression(Still feeling the effects after last years Pats game) not able to watch any sports at all, and wondering why I take these games so seriously! How in the world did all of you Bill fans react? Even worse you had to wait for the instant replay and even worse than that , it was a playoff game! Did you guys break something...do you remember where you were? Have you ever gotten over it?

It was also on the NFL Network--not sure if it was the NFL Replay, or if it was a Game of the Week showing. That's the great thing of sports--the pain and depression of losses makes the V's that much better!

i think they were already numb to that kinda disappointment by that time, i mean they DID lose 4 straight superbowls, what can be more heartbreaking than 4 straight years of being the favorites and 4 straight years of the highest expectations, crushed every time. :roflmao:i bet most bills fans just picked up their jaws shook their heads, and went on sulking about 4 straight SB losses. i will never feel sorry for any sports fan of the new england area teams. lets not forget that perhaps if it werent for the bills those 4 years, marino may have had the chance at a couple SB's... that will help you not feel sorry anymore:fire:

I feel their pain. Kentucky vs. Duke 1992.....the Christian Laettner shot!:cry:

Allan Houston's lucky, bouncing, last-second series-winning shot in Game 5 of the 1999 playoffs. Sent the Heat home again. I still remember where I was. Hell, I even remember that we almost hit the full-court bomb to win it back. :(

I remember the shock and laughter after that game. The Bills had another chance, only to choke :roflmao: I do respect the Bills and their fans, hell, after all they have been through, ya have to feel alittle sorry for them. 4 Bowl losses and then the Music City thing, makes divorce not such a bad thing :lol:

Speaking of Bills mishaps, I was watching VH1's I Love the 90's and they happened to talk about Super Bowl XXV Giants vs Bills.

:roflmao: Scott Norwood, how horrible. I understand the Phins have missed their fair share of clutch kicks, but damn, a potential Super Bowl winning FG.

I started laughing so hard when I saw it. :lol:

Phinz4Life said:
Speaking of Bills mishaps, I was watching VH1's I Love the 90's and they happened to talk about Super Bowl XXV Giants vs Bills.

:roflmao: Scott Norwood, how horrible. I understand the Phins have missed their fair share of clutch kicks, but damn, a potential Super Bowl winning FG.

I started laughing so hard when I saw it. :lol:
None of that was nearly as funny as watching Marino's illustrious career end in the biggest playoff drubbing. Hell, even Marino got to watch the last quarter too. :lol: . Another good one was Shula's last game--a 37-22 loss to Buffalo.
Watching over 60,000 passing yards and over 400 td passes end like that was quite comical to say the least. How in the hell does a professional football team score 62 points in a game?, how do they even have time for it?

I know I got PISSED the fug off when we lost to NE in the last game of the year two seasons ago. I was watching the game with my bro and I remember Ricky running all over the place. I was thinking they would win no matter how many times NE scored because Ricky would score right back and sooner or later our defense would stop them. Then I witnessed the total collapse. I remember I felt like crap.

But remember one time where I got so sad I didn't feel like doing anything all day. As a matter of fact I didn't. It was 2002. World Cup (soccer) and since it was in Korea and Japan the games were on here in the USA in the early to late mornings. My favorite team Argentina was playing Sweden and they needed to win to qualify for the next round. Something they have done since the 1980s. Well wouldn't you know it, they attacked all game and then gave up a goal on a free kick. They kept attacking and finally got a goal off a saved PK rebound by Hernan Crespo. Unfortunately, they could not score with the final 5 minutes they had remaining. I was depressed.The scenes at the end made me feel even ****tier. They showed my favorite player who was 32, 33 and this was his last chance at winning a World Cup. They should him on the bench, crying alone. That made me feel like crap. I decided not to go to school (day before school ended) and I was looking forward to school in those days due to these 3 fine girls. Sad, sad, day :(.

CirclingWagons said:
None of that was nearly as funny as watching Marino's illustrious career end in the biggest playoff drubbing. Hell, even Marino got to watch the last quarter too. :lol: . Another good one was Shula's last game--a 37-22 loss to Buffalo.
Watching over 60,000 passing yards and over 400 td passes end like that was quite comical to say the least. How in the hell does a professional football team score 62 points in a game?, how do they even have time for it?

I remembering the week before against Seattle correct? I had watched it and I was cheering loudly in my house. So happy, especiallyy since Brian Walker got an INT late in the game to seal it. I was cheering for a week. The following week I had a soccer game on the day of the Jags-Fins playoff game. I heard from a friend before my game that Miami was losing by 7 or something I didn't know anything about the game until the end of my soccer game after that. I went to the concession stands and hear Bill Zimph on the radio say "Not good folks, Miami getting trounced 62-7." I was like WTF?! I was glad I didn't see that game.

CirclingWagons said:
:lol: Jacka$$.

Well, it sure is better than losing 4 straight Super Bowls, which is only arguably the biggest sports event. They didn't just lose one, or two, or three, but four! IN A ROW! Four consecutive years of raising hope and DASHING it at the end of each 'Bowl.

All I can do is...:roflmao:

yes losing 4 superbowls in a row is terrible...:shakeno: ..and then to top it off with the music city miracle...:shakeno: ..if i was a bills fan i would wake up and :cry: ..you have to do :friday: just to get your mind of it... you sit on the :nerd: all day and try to make yourself look good on a MIAMI DOLPHINS WEBPAGE ..and then before you go to sleep at night you :pray: to god that the bills will win something..but all god says is you better :french: ...up because not even god himself can help your team out..

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
yes losing 4 superbowls in a row is terrible...:shakeno: ..and then to top it off with the music city miracle...:shakeno: ..if i was a bills fan i would wake up and :cry: ..you have to do :friday: just to get your mind of it... you sit on the :nerd: all day and try to make yourself look good on a MIAMI DOLPHINS WEBPAGE ..and then before you go to sleep at night you :pray: to god that the bills will win something..but all god says is you better :french: ...up because not even god himself can help your team out..

R----I----G----H----T..........

Phinz4Life said:
Well, it sure is better than losing 4 straight Super Bowls, which is only arguably the biggest sports event.

I'll argue that point ;)

Back
Top Bottom