A Silver Lining... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Silver Lining...

They did beat the Bills and Jets, that’s what I’m saying, all their wins are against piss poor teams like us.
Beat the Bills...lost to the Jets.

Aside from the loss and the situations leading up to that loss, I may be the only one who isn't SUPER DUPER mad about it.

For the first time in a long time, the Dolphins looked like a good team when they were playing another good team. I wasn't just watching the game because I'm a fan. It was enough give and take to make this a loss I can stomach because we are trending upwards.
Didn't see the game, but have only heard negative feedback. Most of it has centered on Gase's game calling in the second half. It's nice to hear the other side. Seems like the defense played pretty well and there were some positive steps on offense.

Aside from the loss and the situations leading up to that loss, I may be the only one who isn't SUPER DUPER mad about it.

For the first time in a long time, the Dolphins looked like a good team when they were playing another good team. I wasn't just watching the game because I'm a fan. It was enough give and take to make this a loss I can stomach because we are trending upwards.
I dig your positivity man! I think the same reason you found positivity from this loss is the same reason I took it so hard....we finally played good enough to win in a must win game. Unfortunately the last 8 minutes were forgettable. Sorry you are getting flamed so bad for your post, but I'm sure you were kind of expecting it. I love how people feel that showing any optimism in the face of a loss is the reason this team is mediocre. Like Stephen Ross and Adam Gase check Finheaven to gage the fans contentment or dismay with the team, and that's how they decide if change is needed. Keep the optimism man....I'll be right there with you as long as I can.

Didn't see the game, but have only heard negative feedback. Most of it has centered on Gase's game calling in the second half. It's nice to hear the other side. Seems like the defense played pretty well and there were some positive steps on offense.
the defense gave up 455 yards to Indy. Luck went to pass 38 times and only got hit 3 times. Indy's run game ave 4.5 ypc
Luck was 30 for 37

Our defense did not played well. We just had some turnovers but other than that we could not really stop them.

I'll play. Our silver lining was that the team mostly played well in a game where the Colts were favored.

Also, there is some good young talent on the team. Howard, at this point, has to be considered a top 5 caliber corner. Same with Tunsil at left tackle. Wilson and Grant at times were difference makers on offense, before injuries ended their seasons. Baker has looked good and the young DT's, Godchaux and Taylor have been great late round draft picks.

One more, Tannehill played well coming off injury.

We don't know what the future holds, obviously, but there are some building blocks. A few reasons for optimism.

Back
Top Bottom