About That Claim That Tua's 2 Receivers Are Carrying Him... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About That Claim That Tua's 2 Receivers Are Carrying Him...

Feel free to use facts to destroy any of those idiots' false narrative some still seem to be clinging to

I heard some were saying these wrs were causing other wrs to be wide open underneath. Idk about that, as just as much seems to do with Tua. Dan orvlosky talked and showed how Tua is usuing his eyes to get people open and his crazy anticipation where he passes it before they are. So when ball gets to them they already have good seperation, but if he didn't anticipate well, whatever seperation they had would have been closed fast from being late on the pass.

Last edited:
If Tua is being carried by anything, it's play calling built around his strengths, but ya know...football is a team sport, so to some extent isn't every player being "carried" by another? By the same logic are Hill and Waddle not being carried by having a great QB? 😄
yeah that;s what good coaches are supposed to do. Drew Brees is great, but sean payton set the offense to Brees skills and Brees excelled.

Yeah, I feel that's one of the dumbest knocks I've seen on Tua ... "Oh it's the offensive system is the only reason." So your saying an offensive system built to use your QB's strengths and give him the tools to execute your plan is something your team shouldn't be doing to prove your QB is good??? Like I don't get the logic behind that argument. In the end, everyone wants a Front Office / Coach to utilize their players and give them the ability to succeed and now that's a knock agaisnt a player playing great it's laughable.

Yeah, I feel that's one of the dumbest knocks I've seen on Tua ... "Oh it's the offensive system is the only reason." So your saying an offensive system built to use your QB's strengths and give him the tools to execute your plan is something your team shouldn't be doing to prove your QB is good??? Like I don't get the logic behind that argument. In the end, everyone wants a Front Office / Coach to utilize their players and give them the ability to succeed and now that's a knock agaisnt a player playing great it's laughable.
It`s only a knock against Tua . Remember Allen year 3 ? Tua was miles better then him first 2 seasons Till Diggs got there . Diggs must have carried him and probably still is right .. Crickets though if you bring that up . Coaching and play calling are the biggest reasons . You bring in Hill last year and no way they have a year even close to what there having now . Those clowns last year had no idea how to call a play .

It’s a collaboration of great Coaching/Scheme, great QB play, great WR play (Hill/Waddle are making all the other receivers better) and now a suddenly decent Running game and O-Line.
Now if we could just get Saunders to drink the cool-aide!

Yeah, I mean before Brady, the Goat was Joe Montana. Wasn't Bill Walsh a genius coach too? Wasn't the west coast offense just perfect for Joe montana's skills? Most saw Joe as the greatest or one of the greatest qbs of all time before Brady

So glad we kept Tua and booted Flo.
Imagine how much better he is as a player knowing that the coach doesn't HATE you.
That your new coach released the shackles and actually really cares about you.
Add in a better o line,play calls being better,a very good fb and two top end wrs.
Tua and the O has carried this team this year for the most part.

So glad we kept Tua and booted Flo.
Imagine how much better he is as a player knowing that the coach doesn't HATE you.
That your new coach released the shackles and actually really cares about you.
Add in a better o line,play calls being better,a very good fb and two top end wrs.
Tua and the O has carried this team this year for the most part.

Could you imagine if Flo had won the power struggle?

Brisette or equivalent is QB1 waiting for Watson’s suspension to end.

Gaskins is the leading rusher with 349 yards.

Waddle and Bowden are WR1 and WR2 and have 837 yards combined.

Tyreek is a Jet. Tua is a Brown.

Defense allows 19.1 ppg instead of 24.1

Last place in AFCE at 3-7, but we’re still hoping for the 49ers to lose every week

Am I missing anything? Flo supporters / Watson fans - help me out.

The Waddle/Gesicki combo last year wasn't enough to open the field for lesser talented players to get open. Waddle /Hill changes everything.

So, no they are not carrying him.... they are the main reason for his success.

What’s the funniest is listening to morons like simms who crowned Herbert yet now tua
‘Hasn’t made any big time throws in January’

These guys just can’t help themselves

Back
Top Bottom