Abramson: Source says Dolphins like Cyrus Kouandjio | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Abramson: Source says Dolphins like Cyrus Kouandjio

Brandin Cooks is nice with his ridiculous acceleration and agility. My only problem with him is that his route running is very sub-par. NFL CBs are going to eat him alive unless he is placed specifically in the slot.

I think I'm the only one here, but I really really like Odell Beckham Jr. I know most of his stats came against UAB and Furman, but he's got ridiculous hands, knows how to locate the ball at the highest point, amazing body control, and has excellent route running.

Benjamin is decent. He doesn't have the best acceleration nor explosiveness out of his cuts.

Mike Evans isn't even on my radar until the 3rd round.

Brandin Cooks is nice with his ridiculous acceleration and agility. My only problem with him is that his route running is very sub-par. NFL CBs are going to eat him alive unless he is placed specifically in the slot.

I think I'm the only one here, but I really really like Odell Beckham Jr. I know most of his stats came against UAB and Furman, but he's got ridiculous hands, knows how to locate the ball at the highest point, amazing body control, and has excellent route running.

Benjamin is decent. He doesn't have the best acceleration nor explosiveness out of his cuts.

Mike Evans isn't even on my radar until the 3rd round.

The only WR worth taking in the first is Sammy Watkins. Cleanest WR prospect since CJ.

The source said he should be there for them, so that is someone outside the team, who an agent maybe? Doubt its another GM so not putting much stock in it, nor do I believe we would put out any real info this close to the draft.

Remember ..... Misinformation Time of Year!!!

Abramson added this to the bottom of the article:

*Updated note:* While I understand the meaning of a “smokescreen” this information did not come from someone trying to confuse other teams and throw out misinformation. Hickey says he drafts the player rated highest on his board, so it will be interesting to see what happens on draft day. I cannot guarantee that the Dolphins will draft Kouandjio but only that Hickey is targeting him for the reasons listed above.

Dolphins leaning towards drafting Cyrus Kouandijo with 19th pick

The Palm Beach Post reports the Dolphins are leaning towards drafting Alabama T Cyrus Kouandjio with the 19th overall pick in the draft.

Most mock drafts have Norte Dame G/T Zach Martin penciled in as the Dolphins pick, but GM Denis Hickey views Martin as a guard and would prefer to fill Miami's right tackle hole in the first round. Kouandjio's draft stock has fallen due to a poor combine and questions about the health of his surgically repaired knee. Virginia T Morgan Moses could also be an option.
Related: Dolphins

Source: Palm Beach Post
Apr 19 - 11:08 AM

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

I'm a little sad. I wouldn't mind him in the 2nd round, but 19th overall? No good.

Back
Top Bottom