According to SI Peter King.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to SI Peter King....

You can't honestly believe that. He's not an elite QB yet by any means, but the guy started only one year in college and has made it to 2 AFCCG's in his first two seasons. If the roles were reversed and that was Henne's bio, finfans would be spilling so much seed over their QB--FACT.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Everything I said, with the exception of the last sentence, was objective and a fact.

Sanchez's stats for his career are no better than Henne, and in some areas worse. The team around him carried them to the AFC Championship game, not Sanchez.

Surprised??? just tell me what has orton done in this league...

Oh did I forget to mention that King also said that Fitzpatick was the second best Qb in the AFCE.. He said his numbers were excellent!!! But then again.. Buffalo cannot compete with anybody in this league....

Peter King hasn't said or written anything relevant in the last decade, why are we even giving this tool any acknowledgement ?

Wait so he bashes us for poor QB play yet not the Jets. I get it they've been to two straight AFCCG congratulations. Sanchez is still mediocre.

Your being kind.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

The Jets QB situation is worse than the Dolphins.

:chuckle:

Just wondering if any DOLFAN wastes their time on the NY jests web site? I mean just GO AWAY!!!

Thanks Bro, I was asking myself the same question, just imagine Posting 18,605 posts so far, so It will take 2 minutes to go through the thread and submit your post, thats 37210 minutes posting here (at least)....

The total amount of....... 25 (24 hour) days of your Jests loving life posting on Finheaven..... WOW....

douche or not douche?????

Triple douche!!!!!!

Thanks Bro, I was asking myself the same question, just imagine Posting 18,605 posts so far, so It will take 2 minutes to go through the thread and submit your post, thats 37210 minutes posting here (at least)....

The total amount of....... 25 (24 hour) days of your Jests loving life posting on Finheaven..... WOW....

douche or not douche?????

Triple douche!!!!!!

>groupthink

laughingsmiley-1.gif

See what you did Nub, Junc is having a realization breakdown...you have crushed his hopes.

Is there really a Bills fan in here running his mouth? Bills haven't' done ANYTHING since 1995. 29 different teams have won at least 1 division title since Buffalo won their last. Buffalo fans should be mute. Because if they're not quiet they won't be able to hear their team moving to Toronto permanently where the Bills are winless all time lol

Peter King

peter king also predicted Carolina to win the NFC last year

Peter King moved out of my town (Montclair, NJ) and up to Boston, which he liked enough to leave after living here for 18 years.

....Patriots are a tad more interesting to him now for that reason as well.

Who made Peter King....um....king? Maybe he ran around with an eraser on his head in school and now he thinks his opinion has relevance

I think Orton would of been a nice pick up but his record was 3-10 last year. He was putting up those numbers near the end of games because they were always trailing. I could see if we were trying too get kevin kolb and the phins dropped the ball. I wouldn't be surprised if henne has a better year than orton

Back
Top Bottom