Ace Ventura On Tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ace Ventura On Tonight

Nublar7 said:
I love the part with Mrs. Finkle:

It was all that Dan Marino's fault, everyone knows that. If he had held the ball laces out, like you're supposed to, Ray would never have missed that kick. Dan Marino should die of Gonorrhea and rot in Hell. Would you like a cookie, son?

heh, little footballs ...

Nublar7 said:

It was all that Dan Marino's fault, everyone knows that. If he had held the ball laces out, like you're supposed to, Ray would never have missed that kick. Dan Marino should die of Gonorrhea and rot in Hell. Would you like a cookie, son?

Nublar7 said:

"She is suffering from the worst case of hemroids I HAVE EVER SEEN! Thats why Roger is dead- he found captain winkie!"

(All the officers puke)

:lol:

Warning:

Phyco's are closer than they appear...lol, i watched that today also

d-day said:
Ace Ventura: Please don't kill me. I'll never tell anyone. Kill him, he's the one you want!
Dan Marino: No, no kill him!
Ace Ventura: No kill him! He held the ball wrong, remember? Come on, look at the guy!
Dan Marino: Whimp.
Ace Ventura: Jock.
Dan Marino: Cry-baby.
Ace Ventura: Muscle-head.
Lois Einhorn: SHUT UP!!!
I haven't watched Ace Ventura for the longest time. Gotta love that movie. :roflmao:

Dol_Fan_4_Ever said:
All you Dol-Fans, Ace Ventura is on TBS tonight, actually right now if you are interested. Definitely helped during my developing young years of being a Dol-Fan among other reasons. YAY!
Yeah it was on yesterday also. It was great :up:

Best part is definately wen he talks through his a** dont remember wut he says.
Another good line
Einhorn- Very good Mr. Ventura kisses ace
Ace- ur holster is pressing against my thigh

Back
Top Bottom