Ace Ventura On Tonight | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ace Ventura On Tonight

Everyline from that movie is quotable. but a classic scene from the second movie is the slinky scene.
Ventura-This has to be some sort of record!!! (ace starts singing) every loves a slinky a slinky a slinky everybody loves a slinky GO slinky GO
(slinky stops on last step)
Ventura- I was so cloooose Can i try it again???

alopez34 said:
Everyline from that movie is quotable. but a classic scene from the second movie is the slinky scene.
Ventura-This has to be some sort of record!!! (ace starts singing) every loves a slinky a slinky a slinky everybody loves a slinky GO slinky GO

yeah thats was funny

how bout the begining when he is delivering the package and pretending to be a football player,

"Iso-TONERS"

The best is when he is going around and looking at all of the rings (Shula at the mailbox) and getting the players to punch him in the forehead.

For those wondering who all the players were (from IMDB.com):

Don Shula .... Himself
Scott Mitchell .... Miami Dolphin
Peter Stoyanovich .... Himself
Dwight Stephenson .... Himself
Jeff Uhlenhake .... Gay player
Jeff Dellenbach .... Himself
Marco Coleman .... Himself
Kim Bokamper .... Himself
Jeff Cross .... Himself

MIADolFan said:
The best is when he is going around and looking at all of the rings (Shula at the mailbox) and getting the players to punch him in the forehead.

For those wondering who all the players were (from IMDB.com):

Don Shula .... Himself
Scott Mitchell .... Miami Dolphin
Peter Stoyanovich .... Himself
Dwight Stephenson .... Himself
Jeff Uhlenhake .... Gay player
Jeff Dellenbach .... Himself
Marco Coleman .... Himself
Kim Bokamper .... Himself
Jeff Cross .... Himself

Best one is when he keeps trying to catch the guy who is running on the track.

"Do you knooooow him? Does he call you at hooooooome? Do you have a DORSAL FIN!?!?!?! SEVEN YEARS I TAKE CARE OF DOLPHIN!"

:lol:

Then he makes those Dolphin noises...!! hahahaha

Also at the mental institution:

"Just let me go in coach- just give me a chance!" (in the pink dress)

:lol: Priceless.

alopez34 said:

But the best part is right after when the guy goes: Ace, we really should get going.

Ace " How selfish of me, lets get back to doing whatever YOU want to do..."

:lol:

From the original movie: Ace , " If I'm not back in five minutes...just wait longer..." :roflmao:

alopez34 said:

Ace Ventura part 2 was horrible ! I cant even watch part 2 anymore its too difficult.
The original was a BILLION times better than the sequel.

DolFan4LyF said:
Ace Ventura part 2 was horrible ! I cant even watch part 2 anymore its too difficult.
The original was a BILLION times better than the sequel.
No doubt about that.

The 2nd movie actually gets a lot better each time you watch it. It's really funny.

My favorite line from Ace Ventura...

Woman: How can I ever repay you?

Ace: Well, the reward would be good! There is some damage to my hair, it's a high performance machine, so I had to fill it with premium..

(Woman kisses Ace)

Woman: Would you like me to take your pants off instead?

Ace: (with lipstick smeared on his face) Gee... let me think..... umm, sure.

(Ace randomly grabs onto a bar above the shot and is being shoved around)

Ace: Whoa - you people are REAL friendly around here - whoa!!

This is possibly my all time favorite movie. I've owned the dvd for years and I watch it all the time. I don't really have a quote to say because they were all pretty much mentioned but in my oppinion the best thing about the movie is the faces and expressions that Jim Carrey makes throughout the film. His sarcastic laugh that he does is great but some other good faces he makes are when hes delivering the package in the beginning and it goes flying away from him down the stairs and he kinda rolls his eyes and goes mmmpphh :lol:
Another great face is when the guy realized he stole the dog and when he chases him Ace looks ahead and has this wicked serious face lol I laugh every time I see that.

Have any of you wondered about the "Ace Ventura Curse"? Cause the Phins really haven't been out of the divisional playoffs since that movie debuted. Still one of the best movies either way.

Nublar7 said:
I love the part with Mrs. Finkle:

It was all that Dan Marino's fault, everyone knows that. If he had held the ball laces out, like you're supposed to, Ray would never have missed that kick. Dan Marino should die of Gonorrhea and rot in Hell. Would you like a cookie, son?

ah...what do you know...THEY"RE little footballs....

--Laces OUT!...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom