Ace Ventura On Tonight | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ace Ventura On Tonight

fins4o8 said:
daym, now you guys made me wanna go out & buy the DVD so i can watch it again. truly a classic!

It's classic for the Dolphins in that movie..But part 2 i think is even funnier.

MIADolFan said:
The best is when he is going around and looking at all of the rings (Shula at the mailbox) and getting the players to punch him in the forehead.

For those wondering who all the players were (from IMDB.com):

Don Shula .... Himself
Scott Mitchell .... Miami Dolphin
Peter Stoyanovich .... Himself
Dwight Stephenson .... Himself
Jeff Uhlenhake .... Gay player
Jeff Dellenbach .... Himself
Marco Coleman .... Himself
Kim Bokamper .... Himself
Jeff Cross .... Himself

Whos the gay guy that catches him looking in the mens room?? He's not a dolphin, right?!

BringBackShula said:
Whos the gay guy that catches him looking in the mens room?? He's not a dolphin, right?!

Actually he is. Here... have the list again with links to their IMDB entries included. i may go back and try to figure out where each was placed.

Dan Marino

Don Shula .... Himself (Mailbox scene)
Don Shula was one of the best coaches in NFL history, coaching the Miami Dolphins.

Scott Mitchell .... Himself
Former NFL quarterback with Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Baltimore Ravens, and Cincinnati Bengals.Holds Detroit Lions single-season record for passing yards.

Peter Stoyanovich .... Himself
Former professional kicker in the National Football League, primarily with the Miami Dolphins. Attended and played football at Indiana University.

Dwight Stephenson .... Himself
Inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1998
Center for the Miami Dolphins (1980-1987).
Named to NFL Pro Bowl every season from 1983-1987.

Jeff Uhlenhake .... Gay Player (Bathroom scene)
Nine year NFL center for the Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints, and Washington Redskins. Attended Ohio State University.

Jeff Dellenbach .... Himself
NFL offensive lineman from 1985-1999 with Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Green Bay Packers, and Philadelphia Eagles.

Marco Coleman .... Himself (I think he was the one on the track)

Kim Bokamper .... Himself
LB with Miami Dolphins from 1977-1985.

Jeff Cross .... Himself
Defensive End- Miami Dolphins (1988-1995)

Back
Top Bottom