Ads on uniforms | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads on uniforms

What do you think about ads on uniforms?

• Hate them

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • Like them

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters
We have ads on jerseys here in Rugby League, and I understand the need for the sponsorship money etc, but the market here is much smaller than the usa. However, we also have about 6 dfferent rounds that support different causes - The Anzac round which commemorates the Australian/NZ soldiers in WW1 & 2, women in league round amongst others, and the clubs have different jerseys/sponsors for these rounds. It gets a bit over the top and a lot of fans are sick of the changes.

Did we already miss the opportunity to update the uniforms/logo for the 2024 season? I believe this upcoming season the deadline has passed.
I don’t think so. But the fact that they came out with the draft day hats and it still has the same logo doesn’t bode well. Plus I don’t think he wants to change the signage around the stadium and new practice facility. It’s funny, the team doesn’t belong to me, but I still feel like I was robbed when he introduced this shitty current look.

I run a pro soccer team and all teams in the league have sponsor names on the kit. We recently ran a throwback kit, with no adverts, to mark a centenary, and it sold almost double the number that we sell in other years.

Plus I don’t think he wants to change the signage around the stadium and new practice facility. It’s funny, the team doesn’t belong to me, but I still feel like I was robbed when he introduced this shitty current look.

If we’re stuck with the logo, at least, please change the colors back to more vibrant less faded looking ones. The all aqua uniforms look like pajamas.

For those seeking a more aggressive and fearsome logo I suggest we have the dolphin killing an orca. PETA would lose its collective mind.

Just kidding!!!!! Kinda.

I hate it but if my union negotiated a decent pay bump for me to wear a shirt plastered with advertising to work, I’d take it in a heartbeat. Lol

This is the ad I’d like to see on uniforms if ads are allowed. Use the face and the phrase:

Don’t blow; keep it simple; count your money.

Call Malik Jones at 888-dontblowit.

Because ad breaks every 5 minutes just isn't enough already...

I’m sure the nfl is hurting for money. Greed destroys everything. I hate the European soccer jerseys where teams have a giant advertisement across the chest. Am I watching Manchester United or the Chevrolet professional soccer team? This could be the one time the nfl does the right thing and tries to protect the legacy of the league. I’m expecting the worst from them.

Back
Top Bottom