AFC East DAY 1 Comparison | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East DAY 1 Comparison

Justasportsfan said:
Good question. Let's see, how did Henry and Willis do against your team when they played in the cold? :roflmao:

we had NO DTs last year. :shakeno:

MikeO said:
We were 4-12. OUR TEAM SUCKS! You are bragging about beating up on a 4-12 team. LOL LOL :roflmao: :roflmao:

NO wonder you guys are 0-4 in the Super Bowl!
You missed the point. You were questioning how warmed weather players were going to do in the cold. Well? There's your answer. These guys are professionals, they get used to it. The only one's having a problem playing in the cold is the Dolphins. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
You missed the point. You were questioning how warmed weather players were going to do in the cold. Well? There's your answer. These guys are professionals, they get used to it. The only one's having a problem playing in the cold is the Dolphins. :lol:

We will see.

I think the Jets were dumb to get Nugent, but they got a steal with Justin Miller.

Justasportsfan said:
you already did when Willis and Henry played against your team. :lol:

1 game in October last year when both teams had ZERO wins. If that was the game that "set the bar" for you guys, boy you are dumber than I thought! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
you already did when Willis and Henry played against your team. :lol:

How did you guys do that Week 17 game that actually mattered vs Pitt? LOL, those warm weather guys show up that day? :roflmao: Easy to beat a crappy team like Miami. Beat a good team (playing for nothing) when something is actually on the line.

The Bills better hope Mac can stay healthy. He will be their only offense because Loseman is going to struggle mightly in what is actually going to be his rookie season. Who is the Bills back up running back? Who Cares?

Drfletcherdc said:
The Bills better hope Mac can stay healthy. He will be their only offense because Loseman is going to struggle mightly in what is actually going to be his rookie season. Who is the Bills back up running back? Who Cares?

Travis Henry.....who hates the organization. Think he is gonna show up and be a happy camper this year and play hard! :roflmao: :roflmao:

I don't know why people are rating Bellicheck's draft so highly. Yes they are a great team, but other than Kazcur the other picks were very questionable.

MikeO said:
1 game in October last year when both teams had ZERO wins. If that was the game that "set the bar" for you guys, boy you are dumber than I thought! :roflmao: :roflmao:
who cares how many wins both our teams had then or who won. Don't change the subject, you wanted to know I showed you proof. So if you're still wondering how players from florida do in the snow, consider yourself, informed :D.

Jaj said:
I don't know why people are rating Bellicheck's draft so highly. Yes they are a great team, but other than Kazcur the other picks were very questionable.

They got 2 o-linemen who fit their system and could start right away and not miss a beat. That is huge. And they added a CB which they needed badly

MikeO said:
Travis Henry.....who hates the organization. Think he is gonna show up and be a happy camper this year and play hard! :roflmao: :roflmao:
Switching the subject again? I'm not here to smack w/ you. I'm here to educate you. :D

Back
Top Bottom