AFC East DAY 1 Comparison | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East DAY 1 Comparison

patsdynasty said:
yeah but the jets needed a kicker, those dumb asses would of and should of beaten pitt last yr if they kept jeff hall, hall makes either one of those fg attempts in pitt

but im glad it worked out that way because it was sweet revenge beating pitt in pitt and ruining big bens yr!!!

It was John Halla nd Hall was even less consistent than Brien PLUS Washington overpaid for him, we were not breaking the bank to keep John Hall.

The Jets had an excellent Day 1, factor in Jolley and we got a good pass catching TE, a top K and one of the highest rated CBs in the draft. A near perfect day for us.

Going in I wanted Nugent and Miller and we got both, I just thought we'd get Nugent w/ our 2nd 2nd round pick but rumblings were he would be gone by then so they used the 1st 2nd rounder and luckily Miller was still there at 57.

WHAT????? New England/ Miami tie????? based on what??? how much the teams just improved? Miami wins in a landslide over the entire AFC east if this is the case. Based on value?? We just landed the best player in the draft, and 2 guys that were projected 1st rounders (crowder fell because of off the field stuff and injuries)

You SHOULD have won in a landslide as you were picking at the top of every round and Buf and NYj didn't ven have 1st rd picks while NE was, as usual, picking last.

they only need to get a RT to replace McKenzie and OL is still loaded in this draft in four............no Lt left but alot of RT left............they hit a homerun...........

I think we already have our RT starter and that's Adrian Jones, he is a 2nd yr player who the Jets are very high on and we have had a ton of success grooming OL in recent years so I feel good about the RT situation(Jones will eventually be our LT w/ Fabini moving to RT and that could happen as early as this year).

I would put Miami 1st because it's difficult to blow the #2 overall and have Matt Roth slide to ya in Rd 2 :shakeno:

Jets 2nd because they addressed needs and didn't reach for them

Bills 3rd because WR was just as much of a need as OL or DL is y'all know anything about the cap and future FA. Everett also helps because he's brings a downfield target at TE. Both improve offensive speed.

Pats reached for Mankins in rd 1. 3rd rd picks were good value

Back
Top Bottom