AFC East DAY 1 Comparison | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East DAY 1 Comparison

Justasportsfan said:
who cares how many wins both our teams had then or who won. Don't change the subject, you wanted to know I showed you proof. So if you're still wondering how players from florida do in the snow, consider yourself, informed :D.

But you were playing a team that SUCKED!!!!!!!!!! The Dolphins SUCKED last year. It's like bragging abotu beating up on a Div IIAA team.

Informed is we may suck, but at least we aren't chokers. Week 17 playing against Pitt's "B squad" playoffs on the line.......the Bills CHOKED! :roflmao: :D :roflmao:

MikeO said:
They got 2 o-linemen who fit their system and could start right away and not miss a beat. That is huge. And they added a CB which they needed badly

I don't care what positiont hey picked at. Their 1st round pick was a reach. Kazcur was a good pick, while the defensive pick wasn't the best available CB at the time. People need to realize the Pats are a team built on free agency. They aren't flawless when it comes to the draft. Their picks are alright for today IMO, but nothing special like some say.

Justasportsfan said:
Switching the subject again? I'm not here to smack w/ you. I'm here to educate you. :D

Here is some education. Buffalo Bills in the Super Bowl 0-4

Buffalo in a big game last season Week 17 playoffs on the line, they LOSE at home to Pitt's B squad.

Let the education process begin! How many years in a row will you take a WR on day 1 of the draft? Reed. Evans. Parish. Will you ever find one that shows up?

MikeO said:
But you were playing a team that SUCKED!!!!!!!!!! The Dolphins SUCKED last year. It's like bragging abotu beating up on a Div IIAA team.
Henry didn't just play last year. I don't think he was a rookie last year :lol:

I
MikeO said:
nformed is we may suck, but at least we aren't chokers. Week 17 playing against Pitt's "B squad" playoffs on the line.......the Bills CHOKED! :roflmao: :D :roflmao:

We may have lost to Pitts, you just called your team a DIV II team. That's sacrilageous. :shakeno: So who's team was worst? :lol:

MikeO said:
WORST: Buffalo
BEST: New England/Miami (tie)

Jets filled needs with TE/CB/K......I just think they could have done it differently and gotten better players

WHAT????? New England/ Miami tie????? based on what??? how much the teams just improved? Miami wins in a landslide over the entire AFC east if this is the case. Based on value?? We just landed the best player in the draft, and 2 guys that were projected 1st rounders (crowder fell because of off the field stuff and injuries)

Jaj said:
I don't care what positiont hey picked at. Their 1st round pick was a reach. Kazcur was a good pick, while the defensive pick wasn't the best available CB at the time. People need to realize the Pats are a team built on free agency. They aren't flawless when it comes to the draft. Their picks are alright for today IMO, but nothing special like some say.
Mankins was rated 44th overall by Rich Gosselin, who I think is the best in the business in terms of his rankings. Mankins had three visits with San Francisco, who had the next pick and who ended up taking a guard. There's a good chance Mankins wouldn't have last until pick #34.

Gosselin had Hobbs rated 85th overall. The Pats picked him with the 84th pick.

MikeO said:
Here is some education. Buffalo Bills in the Super Bowl 0-4

Buffalo in a big game last season Week 17 playoffs on the line, they LOSE at home to Pitt's B squad.

Let the education process begin! How many years in a row will you take a WR on day 1 of the draft? Reed. Evans. Parish. Will you ever find one that shows up?
Damn, the bills lost 4 sb's :eek: Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. That really hurts. You need new material.:lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Henry didn't just play last year. I don't think he was a rookie last year :lol:

I

We may have lost to Pitts, you just called your team a DIV II team. That's sacrilageous. :shakeno: So who's team was worst? :lol:

Our team is clearly worse. Didn't you look at the standings. What is sad is you are bragging about beating us.

That is like U of Miami bragging about beating Rutgers or Temple!

Jaj said:
I don't know why people are rating Bellicheck's draft so highly. Yes they are a great team, but other than Kazcur the other picks were very questionable.

Because he is Bellichick and he is a genius, and he is amazing and he never ever ever makes a single mistake because he is the single best coach ever to coach a game, and now that he is an offensive coordinator, man you'll see the best offense since the 99 Rams, i mean, he coaches like Vince Lombardi and drafts like Jimmy Johnson......... But yes, i did think his draft was worst than the Jets', but hey, he has not made a mistake in a while, so i guess we must accept his genius. :cool:

Quelonio said:
Because he is Bellichick and he is a genius, and he is amazing and he never ever ever makes a single mistake because he is the single best coach ever to coach a game, and now that he is an offensive coordinator, man you'll see the best offense since the 99 Rams, i mean, he coaches like Vince Lombardi and drafts like Jimmy Johnson......... But yes, i did think his draft was worst than the Jets', but hey, he has not made a mistake in a while, so i guess we must accept his genius. :cool:

Pretty much. Until he fails, nobody can doubt him.

Gator Mike said:
Mankins was rated 44th overall by Rich Gosselin, who I think is the best in the business in terms of his rankings. Mankins had three visits with San Francisco, who had the next pick and who ended up taking a guard. There's a good chance Mankins wouldn't have last until pick #34.

Gosselin had Hobbs rated 85th overall. The Pats picked him with the 84th pick.

You don't take Mankins over the other G prospects. Brown can really move for a big guy. He and Kazcur would have been great picks together.

MikeO said:
Our team is clearly worse. Didn't you look at the standings. What is sad is you are bragging about beating us.

That is like U of Miami bragging about beating Rutgers or Temple!
I wasn't bragging about anything. I was merely stating that Henry and McGahee who both live in So. Florida can do well in the cold. :wink:

You were the one who started saying your team sucks. Not me. :lol:

MikeO said:
We were 4-12. OUR TEAM SUCKS! You are bragging about beating up on a 4-12 team. LOL LOL :roflmao: :roflmao:

NO wonder you guys are 0-4 in the Super Bowl!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Ahh that was great...0-4.haha

The Pats did a horrible job today.

1-Miami
2-Jets
3-Bills
4-Pats.

Back
Top Bottom