2. Mike Nugent K
2. Justin Miller CB
3. Sioune Pouha DT

Miami

1. Ronnie Brown RB
2. AJ Feeley QB
2. Matt Roth DE
3. Channing Crowder LB

can someone who knows these players our foes have picked make a writeup of who had the best draft so far, i really haven´t heard a lot of these players the jets, bills and pats picked

:roflmao:

LOL, I just had a thought.....yeah, they used a 2nd rounder on a kicker, but what will not be funny is if this dude nails a game winning FG, vs us!........we wont be laughing then!

Justasportsfan said:
I wasn't bragging about anything. I was merely stating that Henry and McGahee who both live in So. Florida can do well in the cold. :wink:

Do well in the cold against garbage teams like Miami last year.:shakeno: What did they do in WEek 17 when the game actually mattered vs Pittsburghs back-ups. NOTHING! What 88 yards I think. He choked.

You have set the bar so low that when its passed, you are jumping for joy.How sad

Jaj said:
You don't take Mankins over the other G prospects. Brown can really move for a big guy. He and Kazcur would have been great picks together.

Belichick has the same philosophy regarding offensive linemen that Parcells has - they don't draft guards. They draft tackles (...usually left tackles) and turn them into guards as a last resort.

I bet Mankins starts at right tackle for the Patriots at some point next season.

Justasportsfan said:
I wasn't bragging about anything. I was merely stating that Henry and McGahee who both live in So. Florida can do well in the cold. :wink:

You were the one who started saying your team sucks. Not me. :lol:

The Bills only played two of their last 6 games at home, one being the big loss to Pitt. I don't see how you can say they play well in the cold, considering they beat a terrible Cleveland team in their only other home game after Nov 21, then of course lost to the Steelers.

GrnMtnMan said:
The Bills only played two of their last 6 games at home, one being the big loss to Pitt. I don't see how you can say they play well in the cold, considering they beat a terrible Cleveland team in their only other home game after Nov 21, then of course lost to the Steelers.

Don't let facts get in the way now! lol

Gator Mike said:
Belichick has the same philosophy regarding offensive linemen that Parcells has - they don't draft guards. They draft tackles (...usually left tackles) and turn them into guards as a last resort.

I bet Mankins starts at right tackle for the Patriots at some point next season.

How can he have a philosophy if the only OL he's drafted are Matt Light and Koppen? He drafted Woody and he was a C. They may like mobility in their lineman but Elton Brown has it too.

Jaj said:
I don't know why people are rating Bellicheck's draft so highly. Yes they are a great team, but other than Kazcur the other picks were very questionable.

Hobbs is going to be an excellent 3rd CB and special team player in my opinion, a big upgrade over Troy Brown. They may have taken him a round too early though...

MikeO said:
WORST: Buffalo
BEST: New England/Miami (tie)

Jets filled needs with TE/CB/K......I just think they could have done it differently and gotten better players

How can you give NE a best grade when they reached badly for Mankins who could have been had much later.

Justasportsfan said:
Henry didn't just play last year. I don't think he was a rookie last year :lol:

I

We may have lost to Pitts, you just called your team a DIV II team. That's sacrilageous. :shakeno: So who's team was worst? :lol:

You know, if you're here to "educate," you could at least learn to spell.

MikeO said:
Do well in the cold against garbage teams like Miami last year.:shakeno: What did they do in WEek 17 when the game actually mattered vs Pittsburghs back-ups. NOTHING! What 88 yards I think. He choked.

You have set the bar so low that when its passed, you are jumping for joy.How sad
like I said, Henry is from Miami too. :mad: He's not a rookie. He's ran for 1300+ and 1400+ in 2 seasons. Do you think that he got all those yeards just playing in 80 degree weather? Cmon man. Keep up. I can't dumb it any further for you.

The Goat said:
You know, if you're here to "educate," you could at least learn to spell.
Oh so I can't spell. If you could actually learn to comprehend, I was talking about educating you guys about bills football . Not spelling. Comprende? :cool:

Justasportsfan said:
like I said, Henry is from Miami too. :mad: He's not a rookie. He's ran for 1300+ and 1400+ in 2 seasons. Do you think that he got all those yeards just playing in 80 degree weather? Cmon man. Keep up. I can't dumb it any further for you.

Henry doesn't see alot of decline in his production in December, usually pretty consistent. Three year average of around 4.1 yd's per carry and a fumble a game resulting in a turnover 75% of the time. Do the games in December usually involve a little more pressure, or is it just me?

Justasportsfan said:
Oh so I can't spell. If you could actually learn to comprehend, I was talking about educating you guys about bills football . Not spelling. Comprende? :cool:

I was reading. You used one instance of two U of M players beating Miami last year in the cold. In doing so, you responded to a statement of:

"Let's draft guys from Miami and make them play in the cold and snow. Don't know if it will have a huge effect, but it might. Not sure if thats the smartest thing ever done. Time will tell."

He was making a generalized statement, not an insult. You used a single occurence to try to prove a point. And then you were arrogant about it.

Tampa Bay won once in sub-freezing weather once, too. Does referencing that make them a good cold-weather team? No. Players from Miami (and Florida in general) have often said that playing in the cold takes some getting used to. One of the most famous that stated that was your own Jim Kelly.

Just a bit of information for you the next time you feel like doing some "educating", or whatever you call that.

Congratulations on your wonderful Spanish spelling, by the way.

Al13 said:
Buffalo

1. Losman QB
2. Roscoe Parrish WR
3. Kevin Everett TE

New England

1. Logan Mankins OT
2. Traded to Baltimore
3. Ellis Hobbs III CB
3. Nick Kaczur G

Jets

1. Doug Jolley
2. Mike Nugent K
2. Justin Miller CB
3. Sioune Pouha DT

Miami

1. Ronnie Brown RB
2. AJ Feeley QB
2. Matt Roth DE
3. Channing Crowder LB
3. Lamar Gordon RB

can someone who knows these players our foes have picked make a writeup of who had the best draft so far, i really haven´t heard a lot of these players the jets, bills and pats picked
it aint close...........the Jets hit a homerun...........they got every need picked already..........they got their TE for nothing because the guy they targeted at 26 went to them in two......justin miller..........and he also returns punts and kicks...........Nugent was the biggest need and they stole him in front of Minn who was going to take him...........and the DT from Utah makes up for Ferguson............they only need to get a RT to replace McKenzie and OL is still loaded in this draft in four............no Lt left but alot of RT left............they hit a homerun...........

The Goat said:
I was reading. You used one instance of two U of M players beating Miami last year in the cold. In doing so, you responded to a statement of:

"Let's draft guys from Miami and make them play in the cold and snow. Don't know if it will have a huge effect, but it might. Not sure if thats the smartest thing ever done. Time will tell."

He was making a generalized statement, not an insult. You used a single occurence to try to prove a point. And then you were arrogant about it.

Tampa Bay won once in sub-freezing weather once, too. Does referencing that make them a good cold-weather team? No. Players from Miami (and Florida in general) have often said that playing in the cold takes some getting used to. One of the most famous that stated that was your own Jim Kelly.

Just a bit of information for you the next time you feel like doing some "educating", or whatever you call that.

Congratulations on your wonderful Spanish spelling, by the way.

Looks like that shut him up!

Back
Top Bottom