AFC East on NFL Network now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East on NFL Network now

Losman7 said:
Did I say anything about the Bills?

I never bring up my team, I offer opinions, opinions consistant with the performance of your players (or lack there-of in the rookies case)

But then someone says:

hey Loserman, its gonna be funny when he breaks his leg....don't blame me.

I'm gonna get a new screenname, a non partisan one, and see what happens...off to dinner

How about you go to your bills board. This is a dolphin board in case you didnt notice. We have a right to "ill will" against an opposing team or just plain out talk crap againt other players that are non dolphin players.

This is our right...Go Home to bills country...

Losman7 said:
Did I say anything about the Bills?
There wouldn't be any problem w/ what you said if you were a finfan. Since you're a hated bills fan, should you even say " hi", some of these guys(not all ..mostly the young ones) would consider it smack.

Losman7 said:
Why must you guys continuely insist that the people who get paid to write stuff don't know anything?

Do you think that they don't know who you've added and lost? Do you think its possible that since you're fans you drastically over rate alot of your players, magnifyed even more since you're coming off a horrible season?

Or is it just a coincidence that only Dolphin fans can tell how amazing you'll be...

"drastically over rate" Fool look at youre username :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Losman7 said:
Why must you guys continuely insist that the people who get paid to write stuff don't know anything?
they don't.

For the past few years they've been picking the fins to go to the sb. This year they got tired of being wrong and now that they didn't pick the fins, some of these finfans are pi$$ed off that media wouldn't pick a 4-12 team to win the sb.

Justasportsfan said:
There wouldn't be any problem w/ what you said if you were a finfan. Since you're a hated bills fan, should you even say " hi", some of these guys(not all ..mostly the young ones) would consider it smack.

You talk a ton of smack...more then any Bill fans I know, and you are young, I'm sure!!! So I guess you would know about slamin rival fans and showing absolutly no respect to anyone in the process, because thats exactly how you treat fin fans on Billszone. Enjoy all the Fin bashing or lack of respect we seem to have earned in One season, because we havent's lost more then 7 games in a season prior to last year in four years. I'd say the disrespect were getting is because the media won't step up and predict anything. I don't know any team right now thats being talked about making some noise. Everything I'm reading is everything I saw on the field last year. Besides what good are the predictions anyways?? Nobody knows what will unfold this year.

You go right ahead and belive your team will succseed and have a better season and you can think whatever you like about the fins even put it in writting. I don't care. All I know is if you line our teams up player for player, we would be the better team. And you will not see the same crap intensity and lack of understanding of the game like the last five years. This tream has the talent and they have one of the best coaching staffs in the game. We will be a team ready to win when they line em' up. So talk trash, talk like you got somthin to talk about. Because it won't last long.

feelthepain said:
You talk a ton of smack...more then any Bill fans I know, and you are young, I'm sure!!! So I guess you would know about slamin rival fans and showing absolutly no respect to anyone in the process, because thats exactly how you treat fin fans on Billszone. Enjoy all the Fin bashing or lack of respect we seem to have earned in One season, because we havent's lost more then 7 games in a season prior to last year in four years. I'd say the disrespect were getting is because the media won't step up and predict anything. I don't know any team right now thats being talked about making some noise. Everything I'm reading is everything I saw on the field last year. Besides what good are the predictions anyways?? Nobody knows what will unfold this year.

You go right ahead and belive your team will succseed and have a better season and you can think whatever you like about the fins even put it in writting. I don't care. All I know is if you line our teams up player for player, we would be the better team. And you will not see the same crap intensity and lack of understanding of the game like the last five years. This tream has the talent and they have one of the best coaching staffs in the game. We will be a team ready to win when they line em' up. So talk trash, talk like you got somthin to talk about. Because it won't last long.
See, do I lie? :D

basically NFL network sums up our offseason...Saban...Brown...and RICKY RICKY RICKY...thats all they talked about mostly...Ricky...in one word is our offseason to them.

Justasportsfan said:
they don't.

For the past few years they've been picking the fins to go to the sb. This year they got tired of being wrong and now that they didn't pick the fins, some of these finfans are pi$$ed off that media wouldn't pick a 4-12 team to win the sb.

I dont think its that simple. The fins were in many games last year and lost most of the close ones. We are just pissed that we arent getting any respect this year considering we still have a very talented group of players on paper. Lets see we had 3 or 4 hurricanes to contend with best player retire and best free agent pickup in Boston get hurt for the season. I think that us DOLFANS know that this team isnt as bad as the 4-12 record was. So one year we are picked to go to the SB then all that sh1t happens to the team and all the sudden we arent even good enough to be competetive, I dont think so.

DBoston80 said:
:lol:

..Funny thing is one of those "experts" likely picked u to win one of those superbowls...

Your right.

BUT, I think the same guy that picked us to win the superbowl picked Miami to get there in the first place.

How does it feel to know that the reason Marino never got back to the superbowl was because of the Buffalo Bills?

Makes me feel pretty good.

Shula's last NFL game ended 37-22 @ Buffalo.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Your right.

BUT, I think the same guy that picked us to win the superbowl picked Miami to get there in the first place.

How does it feel to know that the reason Marino never got back to the superbowl was because of the Buffalo Bills?

How does it feel to never win the SB? :lol:

PhinDude88 said:
How does it feel to never win the SB? :lol:

Not too good.

But it felt good beating the crap out of Miami and your Heros Marino and Shula to get there in 1990 and 1992. 1995 felt great also as we gave Shula a nice farewell kick in the a$$.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Not too good.

But it felt good beating the crap out of Miami and your Heros Marino and Shula to get there in 1990 and 1992. 1995 felt great also as we gave Shula a nice farewell kick in the a$$.

At least we know what we're missing out on. :rofl3:

SECfootball said:
At least we know what we're missing out on. :rofl3:

Yeah, you guys should be used it by now.

Its been over 20 years now.

Its better to be 2nd place than to be the team that got OWNED by the 2nd place team.

Back
Top Bottom