AFC East on NFL Network now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East on NFL Network now

wyatt erp here and I am in fighting mood so i say to all dolphin fans show up to every home game and sell out every game then those clowns will take note. one strike the media holds against us is the phins hardly ever sell out at home and there are more opponets fans there which does'nt help with the image. I know that image isnt everything but to quote mercury 40 who is in the county jail and a classmate from high school .

" looks are very important only in sex andmoney , thus a great football team is considered great only if the home team sells out at all their home games"

dont ask me what this means just look at the other teams in the division and you will understand.:harm: :flagwave:

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Your right.

BUT, I think the same guy that picked us to win the superbowl picked Miami to get there in the first place.

How does it feel to know that the reason Marino never got back to the superbowl was because of the Buffalo Bills?
Chump get the weak **** outta here how does it feel to know when any Non buffalo fan thinks of your team its about being the biggest losers in nfl history... you talk to a Non Miami fan its about an undefeated season...is that Buffalos claim to fame "we helped keep Marino from a ring" WEAK... you want to talk about the past we swept for a freaking DECADE!

Nothing nicey nice is going to be said about our team that WAS 4-12 last year. Some may bring up the Chargers success last year, but that's a rare situation that just doesn't happen that often. Just because you really, really, really, really, really, really really, want your team to succeed, you can't will that to happen. Don't take constructive criticism so personally. In the time of parity and w/ various injuries, teams can be drastically differerent year to year, but when you had a season like we had last year, you're going to hear a lot of things that aren't positive, but keep the positive attitude, and hope for the best. It took time for Saban to be successful in college, it took multiple years until he had success w/ MSU and LSU, the Dolphins will be better, but we won't drastically change this season. Anything better than 4-12 is better to me, but I'd rather see improvement in losses, as opposed to wins that were scrapped together and occurred not due to our success, but due to the other team's failings. If we can get to 8-8, that'd be awesome, better than 8-8 would be glorious, but last time I checked, we're in a division that includes a multi-SB champ in the Pats, and playoff calibre teams in the Jets and the Bills. I just want our team to dominate and be the best that they can be and hopefully that can be enough to be successful for a long time. JUST BE PATIENT and just don't take criticism so personally, you'll give yourself ulcers and the like.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Yeah, you guys should be used it by now.

Its been over 20 years now.

Its better to be 2nd place than to be the team that got OWNED by the 2nd place team.

See, I wouldn't mind if New England Patriot fans came on this board and talked smack like this.
Their team has won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls. They would have every right to.

But, they choose not to. They actually have some class and some dignity.

However, bills fans come here, smack their ugly blue and red-Canadian Football league looking uniform behinds off, when their team has done NOTHING.

The Buffalo Bills are one of the most worthless, waste-of-space, eensy teensy tiny fan based teams in not just the NFL, but in all of sports.

But their fans come to a team who has one of the best traditions in the history of sports, the second-winningest team in the 4 major sports behind the Los Angeles Lakers' message board and talk all the smack in the word.

The buffalo bills are not God's gift to the world. In fact, I think God sent the Buffalo bills to the world as a pennance to the rest of sports fans who have sinned.

And as we all know, it has been one hell of a pennance. We have all suffered having to watch them in their ugly, "I want to play in Canada" uniforms.

Oh wait, they already do play in Canada.

zeke0123 said:
Chump get the weak **** outta here how does it feel to know when any Non buffalo fan thinks of your team its about being the biggest losers in nfl history... you talk to a Non Miami fan its about an undefeated season...is that Buffalos claim to fame "we helped keep Marino from a ring" WEAK... you want to talk about the past we swept for a freaking DECADE!

I wasnt alive during Miami's claim to fame. Sorry.

How do you even sit there and talk about us losing superbowls? Maybe if you were a cowboys fan than its ok, but you guys got blown out twice by the team you are discrediting on the way to 2 of our Superbowls.

DolphinDevil28 said:
See, I wouldn't mind if New England Patriot fans came on this board and talked smack like this.
Their team has won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls. They would have every right to.

But, they choose not to. They actually have some class and some dignity.

I was simply replying to a MIAMI fan. I didnt start this B*I*T*C*H fest.

DolphinDevil28 said:
However, bills fans come here, smack their ugly blue and red-Canadian Football league looking uniform behinds off, when their team has done NOTHING.

The Buffalo Bills are one of the most worthless, waste-of-space, eensy teensy tiny fan based teams in not just the NFL, but in all of sports.

But their fans come to a team who has one of the best traditions in the history of sports, the second-winningest team in the 4 major sports behind the Los Angeles Lakers' message board and talk all the smack in the word.

The buffalo bills are not God's gift to the world. In fact, I think God sent the Buffalo bills to the world as a pennance to the rest of sports fans who have sinned.

And as we all know, it has been one hell of a pennance. We have all suffered having to watch them in their ugly, "I want to play in Canada" uniforms.

The Buffalo Bills are Gods gift to me. I could careless what anyone else thinks of them.

The Fact is, the Best thing about the Fins during the last 20+ years has been the Sunny Weather.

By the way, You guys wear Aqua and Orange. We wear Red White and Blue. Sorry you hate our Color scheme.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah....

clear.gif

Looks like its in the US to me.....

:goof:

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
I wasnt alive during Miami's claim to fame. Sorry.

How do you even sit there and talk about us losing superbowls? Maybe if you were a cowboys fan than its ok, but you guys got blown out twice by the team you are discrediting on the way to 2 of our Superbowls.
Then dont bring up the past B*tch.

zeke0123 said:
Then dont bring up the past B*tch.

:sleep: You guys are weak. Putting me to sleep.

If we didnt bring up the past, like 20-30 years ago, you guys would have no come backs.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:

If we didnt bring up the past, like 20-30 years ago, you guys would have no come backs.

You lossing the SB's four years in a row was only ten years ago. :goof:

BillsChamps2oo5 said:

...But somehow, for some reason, you still stick around like a bad case of diahrrea.

I thought DOlphin fans would like to get other fans opinions. But I guess you guys all like the Homer feeling you get from talking about the God Nick Saban or the next HOF RB rookie Ronnie Brown.

The moment one of us says Saban isnt a God or Ronnie might not be that good or Your team might struggle you guys talk smack.

If you dont want other Fans giving their opinions than Ban us from joining and delete our names.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
I thought DOlphin fans would like to get other fans opinions. But I guess you guys all like the Homer feeling you get from talking about the God Nick Saban or the next HOF RB rookie Ronnie Brown.

The moment one of us says Saban isnt a God or Ronnie might not be that good or Your team might struggle you guys talk smack.

If you dont want other Fans giving their opinions than Ban us from joining and delete our names.

No, see there's where you are mistaken.

There's a difference between giving an opinion on our guys, and then absolutely ripping them in every facet sarcastically, while proclaiming everything about the bills is perfect.

(not saying you do this, but several of your bretheren do.)

BillsChamps2oo5 said:

Show me one post of somebody smack talking you because you said that.

Back
Top Bottom