AFC East on NFL Network now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East on NFL Network now

PhinDude88 said:
Show me one post of somebody smack talking you because you said that.

This whole thing started because Losman7 said this

Losman7 said:
Why must you guys continuely insist that the people who get paid to write stuff don't know anything?

Do you think that they don't know who you've added and lost? Do you think its possible that since you're fans you drastically over rate alot of your players, magnifyed even more since you're coming off a horrible season?

Or is it just a coincidence that only Dolphin fans can tell how amazing you'll be...

This wasnt smack, he was being honest.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
This whole thing started because Losman7 said this

This wasnt smack, he was being honest.

The dude was trying to start crap and it worked.

PhinDude88 said:
The dude was trying to start crap and it worked.

He said he wasnt.

Maybe he does that stuff alot, but Im new.

He said you guys overrate your players. Whats wrong with him saying that?

Saban is a nobody to me right now.

Belichek is a great Head coach. I can name many others.

Its not about smack, its about being real. The truth is, you guys are making your team out to be this rags to riches story and that its basically a guarantee because of Saban. When anyone else says No, i think you wont, you guys jump all over them.

I like your talent, Ive said that before, but man, Ive never seen anything like this love fest you guys have with Saban.

Many Bills fans on the site Im at calm down the Losman talk because we know he hasnt done a thing yet. All the feel good stories comming out of 1 Bills drive mean nothing. I know that and most Bills fans know that. Until we see it on the field, he hasnt done a thing.

Same goes with basically your whole team because players play different in different systems. Also, the coaching staff is not as great you think except for your OL coach Houck. Linehan has alot to prove now that he is without Culpepper and Moss. Your D-COordinator is in his 1st year at DC, even though he has been an assistant for many years, he still is an Unknown. He hasnt done anything special except work with Saban in the late 80's.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
He said he wasnt.

Maybe he does that stuff alot, but Im new.

He said you guys overrate your players. Whats wrong with him saying that?

Saban is a nobody to me right now.

Belichek is a great Head coach. I can name many others.

Its not about smack, its about being real. The truth is, you guys are making your team out to be this rags to riches story and that its basically a guarantee because of Saban. When anyone else says No, i think you wont, you guys jump all over them.

I like your talent, Ive said that before, but man, Ive never seen anything like this love fest you guys have with Saban.

Many Bills fans on the site Im at calm down the Losman talk because we know he hasnt done a thing yet. All the feel good stories comming out of 1 Bills drive mean nothing. I know that and most Bills fans know that. Until we see it on the field, he hasnt done a thing.

Same goes with basically your whole team because players play different in different systems. Also, the coaching staff is not as great you think except for your OL coach Houck. Linehan has alot to prove now that he is without Culpepper and Moss. Your D-COordinator is in his 1st year at DC, even though he has been an assistant for many years, he still is an Unknown. He hasnt done anything special except work with Saban in the late 80's.

I do have to agree with some part of your post, but our new D coordinator is likely going to be a yes man. Saban willl at the most part control the defense.

PhinDude88 said:
I do have to agree with most of your post, but our ner D coordinator is likely going to be a yes man. Saban willl at the most part control the defense.

I figured that. But that can lead to problems.

Again, I like the moves the Dolphins have made. Miami probably has more offensive Talent than the Bills, besides the QB spot. We all know Losman has more talent than Feeley and Gus, its just can it be transfered to the field.

Who knows about your defense. You guys had a reputation with Bates of being a press coverage Defense that relied on 2 shutdown CB's and a relentless pass rush from the front 4.

Your defense will be more zone and Blitzing now. Who knows how the players will adjust to that.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
I figured that. But that can lead to problems.

Again, I like the moves the Dolphins have made. Miami probably has more offensive Talent than the Bills, besides the QB spot. We all know Losman has more talent than Feeley and Gus, its just can it be transfered to the field.

Who knows about your defense. You guys had a reputation with Bates of being a press coverage Defense that relied on 2 shutdown CB's and a relentless pass rush from the front 4.

Your defense will be more zone and Blitzing now. Who knows how the players will adjust to that.

It will take time for the players to adjust to the new defense and once they do, i think that the players will do just fine in it. It will be interesting on how our formation will be.

If you guys could actually comprehend how small minded and ignorant you sound right now, you'ed get a good laugh..

90% weren't alive when the fins won anything...I'm supposed to be jealous of you?!?!?

Fact is during the majority of our lifetimes I've seen my team go farther and have more success...We've had some off years but now its your turn.

The NFL has alot of parity, you've heard that stament a million times...It works both ways, sure you can be good and bad, and turn it around, but it takes a few years of rebuilding...last year was your first bad year in some time, just because you squadered years when you made the playoffs is too bad...you will suck for the next fw years, I know, every NFL expert knows it, and deep down you know it.

Sorry Fin Nation, ... maybe '07

DolphinDevil28 said:
The Buffalo Bills are one of the most worthless, waste-of-space, eensy teensy tiny fan based teams in not just the NFL, but in all of sports.

Tiny Fan base? Is that why we own numorus NFL attendance records and have already sold out 3 home games and tickets haven't even gone on sale yet. What an ignorant statment.

DolphinDevil28 said:
And as we all know, it has been one hell of a pennance. We have all suffered having to watch them in their ugly, "I want to play in Canada" uniforms.

Last time I checked your colors were Aqua green and white w/ a cartoon Dolphin. Your really not in a posistion to be talking about uni's

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oh wait, they already do play in Canada.

Be careful b/c some day you will be known as the Cuban Dolphins

Look I like some of the moves you guys have made during the offseason, But after being here for about 3 weeks I have noticed that a good portion of you are already looking to put Saban up there w/ some of the top coaches in the NFL and he hasn't done anything yet. Rookie coaches go through growing pains too in the NFL, just like players. Plus another good portion of you are ready to start predicting when R.Brown is going to break the rushing record. Its fine to get excited about a rookie RB(and you should be excited the guy looks to be a hard worker and a guy that might be able to carry your team for 10 years) and a rookie coach who comes in w/ alot of potential. But you have to keep it somewhat realistic.

I like posting here, it gives me some diffrent views on our division and players around the league. Some of you really now your football and have great views about players(Phindude88 just to name one, he would be welcomed on any Bills board). I dont like talking smack but I will if I feel someone is just being out right dumb like a few of DolphinDevil28 statements were.

Losman7 said:
If you guys could actually comprehend how small minded and ignorant you sound right now, you'ed get a good laugh..

90% weren't alive when the fins won anything...I'm supposed to be jealous of you?!?!?

Fact is during the majority of our lifetimes I've seen my team go farther and have more success...We've had some off years but now its your turn.

The NFL has alot of parity, you've heard that stament a million times...It works both ways, sure you can be good and bad, and turn it around, but it takes a few years of rebuilding...last year was your first bad year in some time, just because you squadered years when you made the playoffs is too bad...you will suck for the next fw years, I know, every NFL expert knows it, and deep down you know it.

Sorry Fin Nation, ... maybe '07

Damn! Losman7 you are too late. The smack talk is over. I have a feeling you just started it up again.

Maybe they will just ignore these comments. I hope

Wow this thread when off topic about 3 pages ago...

Losman7 said:
Fact is during the majority of our lifetimes I've seen my team go farther and have more success...

Sorry Dude but Buffalo has sucked for a very long time. And if you threw out the 4 short years played well you would be mentioned in the same breath as Arizona since I can remember.

And I'm sure I have seen Miami go further and win more our lifetimes than 100% of Buffalo fans.....

--Ross

Originally Posted by Losman7
Fact is during the majority of our lifetimes I've seen my team go farther and have more success...

Sorry Dude but Buffalo has sucked for a very long time. And if you threw out the 4 short years played well you would be mentioned in the same breath as Arizona since I can remember.

And I'm sure I have seen Miami go further and win more our lifetimes than 100% of Buffalo fans.....

--Ross

I agree

Back
Top Bottom