AFC East on NFL Network now | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East on NFL Network now

Losman7 said:
If you guys could actually comprehend how small minded and ignorant you sound right now, you'ed get a good laugh..

90% weren't alive when the fins won anything...I'm supposed to be jealous of you?!?!?

Fact is during the majority of our lifetimes I've seen my team go farther and have more success...We've had some off years but now its your turn.

The NFL has alot of parity, you've heard that stament a million times...It works both ways, sure you can be good and bad, and turn it around, but it takes a few years of rebuilding...last year was your first bad year in some time, just because you squadered years when you made the playoffs is too bad...you will suck for the next fw years, I know, every NFL expert knows it, and deep down you know it.

Sorry Fin Nation, ... maybe '07

Over all since 1970 in 528 games, the fins are 327/201. The Bills are 257/271 during the same stretch. In the 70's the Fins NEVER lost to the Bills. The fins hold a 70 game advantage during this time. Thats 4 perfect seasons and the first half of another potential perfect season. Or another words nearly five years of not losing. The difference between a winning team and your team.
You make a bold statement about the fins stinking for the next several years. But it's to be expected from a fan that acts as if he knows what he's talking about when clearly you don't. The Fins over the span of their existence own the Bills. As you can see by the stats above.

Here is more of Miami's records in the NFL, BTW notice a team "not" on the list in this link ??? http://www.profootballhof.com/history/stats/win-loss_records.jsp. We also went to three straight SB's with 2/1 record and the only undefeated team in NFL history, care to discuss your SB history?? Overall we own the AFC during this time frame. You need to stop now, because your team has nothing to bragg about in their long existence. On the other hand the fins are known as one of the top winning organizations in the league.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Your right.

BUT, I think the same guy that picked us to win the superbowl picked Miami to get there in the first place.

How does it feel to know that the reason Marino never got back to the superbowl was because of the Buffalo Bills?

Makes me feel pretty good.

Shula's last NFL game ended 37-22 @ Buffalo.

how does it feel to go to the superbowl and get embarrassed worst than the previous years...

I wouldnt be tootin my horn if I were you...your team has nothing to brag about also

the reason smack keeps starting is because some bills fans that come and post on here often generalise fin fans, much like losman7 at the beginning of this thread. a few of us mentioned being upset that the professional analysts didn't have anything positive to say about our team even though the off-season has been filled with positives, and then losman7 comes out and generalises fin fans saying "Do you think its possible that since you're fans you drastically over rate alot of your players, magnifyed even more since you're coming off a horrible season? Or is it just a coincidence that only Dolphin fans can tell how amazing you'll be...". Here you not only accuse us all of being homers but you seem to imply that we all think our team is going to be so successful as to the extent of making the playoffs or winning the superbowl. Very few people here actually believe that, but a LOT of us believe we have improved from last years dismal season and that we are worthy of being positively commented on by NFL analysts. A lot of us believe we are capable of a 7-9 or perhaps even an 8-8 record given the improvements to our team, and that in time we could become a contender. So let us try and post sensibly, bills fans this IS a fins board so please be aware of the fins prejudice that sometimes is conveyed in your posts- it only leads to smack. right... back to football!!!!!

They hardly said anything about Miami. And when Rod Woodson said he favored the Patriots and said the other teams did nothing to help change their team he didnt even give an example about Miami.

feelthepain said:
You talk a ton of smack...more then any Bill fans I know, and you are young, I'm sure!!! So I guess you would know about slamin rival fans and showing absolutly no respect to anyone in the process, because thats exactly how you treat fin fans on Billszone. .
Oh PUHlease. You are speaking on your own behalf because you are the only finfan whose been bashed like no other in BZ. Samphin, LT and most finfans that post at BZ are very well respected. You start personally attacking people when they don't agree w/ your post. Maybe only 1 finfan has come to your defense but the rest have kept quiet because of your constant attacks. The MODS there have allowed it to go one becaue it's offseasn.

As for my lack of respect, that's your own opinion as well. I wouldn't be posting here from day 1 if I didn't respect FH.

wyatt erp said:
wyatt erp here and I am in fighting mood so i say to all dolphin fans show up to every home game
Tell me about the eagles night game. You haven't been posting here long enough when there were threads about finfans calling out Florida finfans for not showing up at home games. Even McMIke said how you guys hardly support yiour team on game day.

Mr. Right said:
clear.gif

Looks like its in the US to me.....

:goof:
He was absent from Geography class obviously.

Back
Top Bottom