AFCE Coaches. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Coaches.

nyjunc said:
You are just jealous b/c our 3rd string QB, Brooks Bollinger, is better than your starter :lol:

who the **** is that?????????????

dolfreak said:
Anytime you MAKE the playoffs your an ELITE team, not MEDIOCRE. Where do you get your thought process from???

Some teams back into the playoffs! They are Not ELITE to teams who get a bye.....IMO

You cannot question Bellichick's success over the past 4 years, BUT... losing both coordinators, and taking on the role of OC is a lot to handle. I wonder if all of the genius talk has gone to his head.

mbsinmisc said:
You cannot question Bellichick's success over the past 4 years, BUT... losing both coordinators, and taking on the role of OC is a lot to handle. I wonder if all of the genius talk has gone to his head.
have you noticed Bellichick's Mallet is HUGE! he should be able to handle all that info.

Leave it to a Bills fan to start a thread that he KNEW would start an argument.

Please move this off the main board into smack down!!! Pleazzzzz!!

The Bills have had a 3 year plan to get to the playoffs for 6 years now, It doesnt matter what coach you guys have, your terrible O-Line and a true rookie QB(Losman) are not getting you to the playoffs in this division period!!:shakeno:

dolfreak said:
Ok if your argument is true than CLASSIFY the "Mediocre" RAVENS Super Bowl TEAM. They were 10-6 right????

Just to clarify...the Ravens were 12 - 4 that year behind the first place Titans who went 13 - 3. Baltimore was 5 - 4 after scoring only FG's for 5 straight games. Then they went on to Win every game the rest of the year. A Wild Card SB Champion.

I know..I live in Baltimore...Ravens fever was inescapable...

Anyway just wanted to clarify...

jets offense will be better this year. cause they dumped that conservative hackett bum and got a new one.

BBsuck said:
Leave it to a Bills fan to start a thread that he KNEW would start an argument.

Please move this off the main board into smack down!!! Pleazzzzz!!

The Bills have had a 3 year plan to get to the playoffs for 6 years now, It doesnt matter what coach you guys have, your terrible O-Line and a true rookie QB(Losman) are not getting you to the playoffs in this division period!!:shakeno:
what? :crazy: Nothing but mostly healthy football discussion. Seems to me you're the only one talking smack.

Ehem, just to get back to the matter we where discussing, I do not want to take anything away from belichick but he seems to be starting to eat into his own hype, Kind of like buddy Ryan was. He is a heck of a coach, but what makes him think that he can run the offense... Few people can run a team like that, with total control on offense and on defense, Belichick himself once said that what went bad in Cleveland was that he was not relying on his coordinators and he was trying to do it all, he is doing it again, he has believed that he is better than Lombardi or anyone to coach the game. And I feel that will necessarily end up bringing him down.

Quelonio said:
Ehem, just to get back to the matter we where discussing, I do not want to take anything away from belichick but he seems to be starting to eat into his own hype, Kind of like buddy Ryan was. He is a heck of a coach, but what makes him think that he can run the offense... Few people can run a team like that, with total control on offense and on defense, Belichick himself once said that what went bad in Cleveland was that he was not relying on his coordinators and he was trying to do it all, he is doing it again, he has believed that he is better than Lombardi or anyone to coach the game. And I feel that will necessarily end up bringing him down.

Could be. But Ryan was a special case - I've never seen anyone so overconfident on his coaching prowess...

I don't believe Belichick feels he can do it all himself... maybe he believes the ACs are groomed enough to take over as Coordinators...

And, I'd put more faith in Mularkey (with all of the Bills deficiencies) than in Edwards. Anyday of the week, but specially on Sundays.

sbh1602 said:
Could be. But Ryan was a special case - I've never seen anyone so overconfident on his coaching prowess...
No I know why he punched Gilbride. Too bad he didn't hit the target well.

Back
Top Bottom