AFCE Coaches. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Coaches.

zeke0123 said:
Now go back and look at the stats and even though a box score only tells half of it the amount of 3 and outs (wish I knew exact number) and turnovers (7) bordered on comical..where those games shining examples of how to play D no.. abandoned the running game ?? 51 rushes for 74 yards we averaged 17 rushing attempts for 1.4 yards! cmon dude I get that the D didnt step-up but really enough of trying to make them the scape-goat for the losses.

I never said the O was great, sure they take some blame but the D was supposed to be great and they never allowed the team to even be in a game by the end of the 1st qtr. The D folded like they always did in Dec and jan.

Five stars? Damn, I knew if I started a Fiedler vs. Feely thread it would generate tons of responses.

I ROCK!!!!

It's been a great discussion. I have to go now, I'll check back later on. Take care guys.

nyjunc said:
I never said the O was great, sure they take some blame but the D was supposed to be great and they never allowed the team to even be in a game by the end of the 1st qtr. The D folded like they always did in Dec and jan.
cant you at least give me pathetic?? cmon :wink:

nyjunc said:
Under Herm the Jets have been to the playoffs 3 of 4 years, the div rd 2 of those 3 years, and won an AFC East title(the only team besides the Pats in that span). How is that mediocre? Mediocre is finishing around .500 evry year and missing the playoffs, the Bills have been medicore the past few years. The Jets have been one of the better teams in the conference.

I agree. I dont think the Jets have been mediocre at all the past 3 or 4 years. They've been unfortunate and seemingly on the cusp of breaking through.

Justasportsfan said:

your asked me about AJ and Fiedlier :confused: thats not off topic :fire:

Dubfire said:
I agree. I dont think the Jets have been mediocre at all the past 3 or 4 years. They've been unfortunate and seemingly on the cusp of breaking through.
I prefer "chokers" to "unfortunate" but who am I to nit-pick.

Justasportsfan said:
Depends on how you define mediocrity. IMO ,anytime you just barely makeplayoffs, youre mediocre.

Actually the bills have been less than mediocre IMO since the Kelly era.

That can be said, but you have to look at the circumstances. I agree with a lot what you're saying, but in the Jets case, they have not been mediocre. Now the Dolphins have been. We've backed into the Playoffs many years now and got spanked. The Jets have been in everyone of their Playoff games.

nyjunc said:
It's been a great discussion. I have to go now, I'll check back later on. Take care guys.
I hope Lucas beats out Fiedler and Chad at training camp.

nick19991 said:
your asked me about AJ and Fiedlier :confused: thats not off topic :fire:
Read the title of the thread :mad: But Fiedler has had more experience though. I say he's better than AJ.

Justasportsfan said:
Read the title of the thread :mad: But Fiedler has had more experience though. I say he's better than AJ.
Blasphemy!!!!!!!!

nyjunc said:
and Vinny is still better than AJ :lol:

Thats why he carried the jets all the way to 6 - 10 oh and by the way if

Pennington is a ''great QB'' why couldn't he at least win when he was healthy that season??????????????

Back
Top Bottom