AFCE Coaches. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Coaches.

zeke0123 said:
LOL Justa sorry to derail the thread I cant wait I love the coaches in our division.

I apologize too but this other debate has taken on a life of it's own.

nyjunc said:
The games were over before they started, Miami was down 14-0, 24-0 and 10-0 in the FIRST QTRS of the 3 games.

so? what are you trying to prove?

nick19991 said:
so? what are you trying to prove?

That the D was the main reason for the L's, they didn;t give the O's a chance to do anything before they were already being blown out.

nyjunc said:
Those are the 3 BIGGEST games the dolphins played in the past 7 years. I don't care how dominant the D was in September of '98, then playoffs is where it matters.
Mularkey will make this O just as explossive as our 01 team. Moulds= himself. Evans=Price and Parrish=Reed and McGahee is better than Henry. :up:

nyjunc said:
The games were over before they started, Miami was down 14-0, 24-0 and 10-0 in the FIRST QTRS of the 3 games.
come on dude seriously ONE rushing first down in 12 quarters?!?!?!?!? the offense gave the defenses more points (14) then they scored (10) I dont care if the ravens D and the Steel Curtain had a baby they coudnt win with that offensive production.

nyjunc said:
That the D was the main reason for the L's, they didn;t give the O's a chance to do anything before they were already being blown out.

the D had most of the talent on the whole team, the reason they couldn't hold for entire games was because Wanny is a dumb@$$ and tried to win with ball control offense and then with great D. The problem with that is that the D gets tired when they are on the field for most of the game

Justasportsfan said:
Mularkey will make this O just as explossive as our 01 team. Moulds= himself. Evans=Price and Parrish=Reed and McGahee is better than Henry. :up:

Your 3-13 '01 team?

nyjunc said:
I apologize too but this other debate has taken on a life of it's own.
Ah so you want to talk smack now huh?

:monkeyr: :dolphin: :monkeyl:

Take that!!! How do you like that now?

:goodnight

zeke0123 said:
come on dude seriously ONE rushing first down in 12 quarters?!?!?!?!? the offense gave the defenses more points (14) then they scored (10) I dont care if the ravens D and the Steel Curtain had a baby they coudnt win with that offensive production.

The O had no chance, they were down big early and had to abandon the ground game. Did the O give up a 90 yard TD run to Fred Taylor???

the D had most of the talent on the whole team, the reason they couldn't hold for entire games was because Wanny is a dumb@$$ and tried to win with ball control offense and then with great D.

You do realize that in 2 of those 3 games(the 2 bigger blowouts) Jimmy Johnson was the HC and not Wannstedt?

Justasportsfan said:
Ah so you want to talk smack now huh?

:monkeyr: :dolphin: :monkeyl:

Take that!!! How do you like that now?

:goodnight

I'm not talking smack I'm just wondering why you would bring up your '01 team?

Philter25 said:
Honestly, as good as Pennington was or CAN BE, his injuries are what kills him. They guy CANT STAY HEALTHY. You can be a pro bowl QB, but when you are watching 3-4 games a season from the bench, that doesnt do anything for the team.

I would take a healthy good QB over an injured plagued VERY good QB any day of the week.

With that said, Jay Fiedler sucks and im really glad he is on the Jets cause when Penny gets hurt for his 3-4 games this year, Fiedler comes in. I just hope you guys have us on the schedule when Penny gets hurt.

And when that happens Jets fans will be knocking on Vinny's door.

the Bills could be extremely good but the season rides on Losman

Back
Top Bottom