AFCE Coaches. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Coaches.

nyjunc said:
The O had no chance, they were down big early and had to abandon the ground game. Did the O give up a 90 yard TD run to Fred Taylor???

You do realize that in 2 of those 3 games(the 2 bigger blowouts) Jimmy Johnson was the HC and not Wannstedt?

it doesn't matter I'm not talking about when Jimmy was here. Dan Marino still played when Johnson was here and we were debating Fiedlier who was Wanny's pet

nyjunc said:
Chad had 2 freak injuries, if it happens again then I'll think it's a Chris Chandler type situation where he can't stay healthy but they were fluky injuries and Fiedler is an excellent backup. You guys forget he led you to the playoffs twice, to your last playoff win, to your last div title and when he got hurt nin '02 you collapsed. He's not nearly as bad as you guys make him out to be.

Congratualations! You have reached the first step in admitting your team sucks...... Denial

nick19991 said:
it doesn't matter I'm not talking about when Jimmy was here. Dan Marino still played when Johnson was here and we were debating Fiedlier who was Wanny's pet

This was YOUR quote which I responded to:

"the D had most of the talent on the whole team, the reason they couldn't hold for entire games was because Wanny is a dumb@$$ and tried to win with ball control offense and then with great D. "

The 3 games I brought up Jimmy was the coach in TWO of them(the 38-3 Den loss and the 62-7 Jax loss).

the teams in this divison with the exception of the Pats all have QB questions and with the Jets it is whether Chad can stay healthly or not

PatsSuck456 said:
Congratualations! You have reached the first step in admitting your team sucks...... Denial

You are just jealous b/c our 3rd string QB, Brooks Bollinger, is better than your starter :lol:

nyjunc said:
This was YOUR quote which I responded to:

"the D had most of the talent on the whole team, the reason they couldn't hold for entire games was because Wanny is a dumb@$$ and tried to win with ball control offense and then with great D. "

The 3 games I brought up Jimmy was the coach in TWO of them(the 38-3 Den loss and the 62-7 Jax loss).

your point is? I was talking about the Wanny, Fiedlier ERA

nick19991 said:
don't get too excited I expect Losman to be overwhelmed this year
thanks for that prediction.

The last time you made a prediction that the fins could go undefeated last year..... The opposite happened.

Back to the topic of the thread(see title) ....so who's better AJ or Fiedler?

Justasportsfan said:
thanks for that prediction.

The last time you made a prediction that the fins could go undefeated last year..... The opposite happened.

Back to the topic of the thread(see title) ....so who's better AJ or Fiedler?

In my opinion A.J. is because I feel that he has the better arm but the only way to find out is for this season to happen and for the o-line to give him enough time to throw but I don't like either of them personnally

nick19991 said:
In my opinion A.J. is because I feel that he has the better arm but the only way to find out is for this season to happen and for the o-line to give him enough time to throw but I don't like either of them personnally
:topic:

nick19991 said:
your point is? I was talking about the Wanny, Fiedlier ERA

We have been talking about the dolphin D of the recent past and that extends back to the late 90s, the 3 games we have been discussing are from '98-'00 so they were from JJ and Wanny's years. Wanny actually did a BETTER job than JJ. JJ left Wanny a team w/ a 62-7 loss and no RB and no Marino and Dave led Miami to 11 wins and a div title.

nyjunc said:
The O had no chance, they were down big early and had to abandon the ground game. Did the O give up a 90 yard TD run to Fred Taylor??? ( I gave you the jag game now please dont mention it again :mad: )You do realize that in 2 of those 3 games(the 2 bigger blowouts) Jimmy Johnson was the HC and not Wannstedt?
Now go back and look at the stats and even though a box score only tells half of it the amount of 3 and outs (wish I knew exact number) and turnovers (7) bordered on comical..where those games shining examples of how to play D no.. abandoned the running game ?? 51 rushes for 74 yards we averaged 17 rushing attempts for 1.4 yards! cmon dude I get that the D didnt step-up but really enough of trying to make them the scape-goat for the losses.

Back
Top Bottom