After Chargers loss, Bush heads to a L.A. club | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Chargers loss, Bush heads to a L.A. club

Its official, the team has officially quit on Sparano. But this begs the question, how did Sparano let Bush drive up to LA after the game? Don't they all take the same charter flight home? Not sure I buy this... Wouldnt be suprised if this was from Saturday night.

I like the writer and his well place used of profanity! It really drives home the point that this team lacks focus and discipline!

Alright Reggie you keep being that guy! Too bad when we have Luck Bush won't know what it's like to catch one of his passes.

maybe bc next week is the bye they are aloowed some r&r for a few days...

I think reggie went to a club bc he thinks he can at least score there...

sorry... could not help myself.

It's the players day off, I doubt he's the only player in the NFL going to clubs and having fun their day off.

Bush put in his work that day. In his leisure time he should be free to do what he wants.

What, is he supposed to be wallowing in misery and have his personal life go down the tubes, too, just because things at work suck?

I dont care if players go out in their free time

What, players are supposed to cry themselves to sleep after a loss and stay up all night watching tap?. This was a homecoming for Bush, and he went out in his own time.

There is plenty to criticize with Bush and the team- this is not one of them

Not a big deal especially since this is his home turf. In fact, between the players, FO, coaches, owner and many of the fans, Reggie seems like one of the few actually putting forth any effort or caring about winning. To be on the Luck sucking bandwagon and complain about Reggie on his night off hitting a club or two is more than a little disingenuous.

Back
Top Bottom