After Chargers loss, Bush heads to a L.A. club | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Chargers loss, Bush heads to a L.A. club

If I had to be on a team this bad I'd go out for a beer too. Just shows he human. Let's see, I'm young, good looking and I have millions of dollars and I'm in my home town. What should I do tonight. Duh!

Isn't Bush suppose to be a leader??? Well, Now I sure hope not!

While I don't argue Bush can do whatever he wants in his down time, I would much rather have a role model player who, after a loss, decides to go back to the study room immedietley and try to fix things.

Not sure this calls for a team suspension by the Fins...but I wouldn't be opposed to one.

Role model player?????????????????????????? He is a entertainer just like the girls he was slipping a 50 to for a table dance. And you wouldn't be opposed to a team suspension for this. Then suspend most of the team then because this is mild compared to a lot of the crap players do in there off time.

Well if he flew back to Miami immediately so he can prep for the Jets in two weeks that would be better? It hasn't worked up until this point, maybe he needs to go clubbing every Sat night and he'd magically be able to run for 300 yds the next day.

Non-story IMO

You guys need to get a life. Who are you to him anyways except a disgruntled fan hating everything he does cause the whole team is sucking. Whatever he does in his personal life shouldn't be any of your issues.

I was OUT drinking watching the 1PM games BEFORE the fin game started!!!

What, is he supposed to be wallowing in misery
Finheaven has that covered.

But really, nobody here ever goes out for drinks after a bad day at work?

So ****ing what? the guy is stuck on a team that blows and wants to blow off steam. Do people expect him to lock himself in his house with a playbook in one hand and a dumbell in the other? Grow up.

So what do everyone think, he should sit in the hotel and cry over the lost..............Cm'on Man!

Who gives a ****. He's an adult, three hours at a night club isn't going to destroy his playing ability.

Three hours at a night club doesn't destroy his playing ability, three hours of running directly up the middle into a crappy offensive line does.

Damn if he didn't go to that club it would prove hes loyal to sparano, and that he was gonna be an every down back, and all that stuff.

Nulbar I think if more local fans spent money on a good product, our beloved dolphins, reggie wouldn't be at the club and we would be atleast 2-2.

What a guy does after a game with a bye week coming up shouldn't concern anyone here......as long as he didn't get a DUI, beat his wife, use drugs, or get arrested.

Back
Top Bottom