After Chargers loss, Bush heads to a L.A. club | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Chargers loss, Bush heads to a L.A. club

After the loss, I went to a bar and got **** faced too!

What's the point?!?

well after alot of thought and getting change for a 100 in ones i went to a strip club with wifi and typed this response that is just as good as the one i would have wrote while playing russion roulette with my 45. Who gives a damn it was after a game. He was not driving drunk or even driving reckless he was at a club blowing off some steam. Now if it was saturday night criticize all u like. hell the way we are playing maybe they should drink 151 on the sidelines instead of gatorade so we definately get Luck.

Why is this an issue? The guy is young, rich, and plays football for a living. Just because the team he plays for sucks he should be home sulking like most of the fans on this site...Please, put yourself in his shoes, and I guess it says alot about the downtrodden and sulking folks on this site. Get a life, and football is a game...

Who cares there going into bye week.....If you got a week off work what would you do? ITS A GAME PEOPLE

I hate to say it but what if he's in L.A. clubbing, he probably parties a whole lot more on South Beach! I'm sure he has teammates accompany him at times too. This team needs an overhaul with people that actually want to PLAY and WIN football games! What message is this sending to the fans? Keep paying me, yeah we suck but hey I'm getting my drink on and your money is just as good as anyone elses. Cheers, round on the house for everyone in the club!

After the loss, I went to a bar and got **** faced too!

What's the point?!?

Well for starters the girl dancing for you in Webfoot, Wv had a beard! But that is not important right now ;-)

After reflecting on the issue at hand I see no problem here. Matter of fact I think Reggie needs to drink pregame from now on! The last thing The Suck.For Luck campaign needs is Reggie finding a little day light against the Chiefs or Seahawks!

Its official, the team has officially quit on Sparano. But this begs the question, how did Sparano let Bush drive up to LA after the game? Don't they all take the same charter flight home? Not sure I buy this... Wouldnt be suprised if this was from Saturday night.

I don't want his *** in LA at a club on Saturday night either!!

Bush put in his work that day. In his leisure time he should be free to do what he wants.

What, is he supposed to be wallowing in misery and have his personal life go down the tubes, too, just because things at work suck?

I'd hate to damage his personal life.....

It's been hard. Having to accept money, cars and houses just so he could go to college to learn that important degree of his. He had to give him Heisman back. Kim Kardashian dropped him so he had to find a exact look a like (creepy) Then the team that made the mistake of drafting him so high wanted him gone because they could get a player with half the hassle, half the contract and 3 times the production.

And now he is forced to live in Miami on only a couple of million a year!

Kim
" Kardashian

Back
Top Bottom