After Lineman, next priority is Hudson Houck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Lineman, next priority is Hudson Houck

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Saban gets the Lineman deal done, and then he can also land Houck, because this would be great for our team, and would even put a smile on stork48's face. Seems like San Diego is low balling on a new contract. Nick open up the check book, and make this happen!:)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Hopefully Saban gets the Lineman deal done, and then he can also land Houck, because this would be great for our team, and would even put a smile on stork48's face. Seems like San Diego is low balling on a new contract. Nick open up the check book, and make this happen!:)
You clearly mean Nick will open Wayne's checkbook. Don't think Nick is footing the bill

Fin Fan in Cali said:

Damn man, just read his bio, and SWEEEET! he has one hell of a resume! However, is his contract up or whats up with him and the bolts?

stork48 said:
Damn man, just read his bio, and SWEEEET! he has one hell of a resume! However, is his contract up or whats up with him and the bolts?
His contract is up January 25th. The Chargers are not allowing him to talk to other teams. AJ Smith recently talked to him, and they had a good talk, and they both know its a business. Here is the link:

www.signonsandiego.com/sports/canepa/20050118-9999-1s18canepa.html

that would be sweet!!! If we could land him... just imagine the upgrade from our coaching staff last year where we had no leader, and bickering amongs the assistants was something of the norm...

outtawack311 said:
i seriously doubt we can get Houck. Chargers wont let it go till the 25th.
I think we can, and will! It seems like San Diego is low balling him, and not paying him what he is worth. Also Miami would be a challenge for him, and we would greatly appreciate his work for sure, especially after having Dave's cousin, I mean Tony wise here.

Thanks for the link FFC, sure sounds like the bolts could let him go, considering they have signed up everyone else except him! Thats what I love about THIS offseason, it seems to have some much more going on and I have a lot of hope for the future with the "new regime"

Oh now that would be a very nice treat. Go from the worst coach to one of the best. Im likeing what Saban is doing thus far, but this move would be amazing. I hope it happens!

stork48 said:
Thanks for the link FFC, sure sounds like the bolts could let him go, considering they have signed up everyone else except him! Thats what I love about THIS offseason, it seems to have some much more going on and I have a lot of hope for the future with the "new regime"
We may not win the superbowl next year, but we will kick some butt, and be the spoiler to teams, who will under estimate us! Give Nick a draft or two, and I think we will be right in the middle of the hunt!

Back
Top Bottom