After Watching Tonight's Game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Watching Tonight's Game...

Fin #10

Starter
Reaction score
...does anyone else but me not feel nearly as sick about our loss yesterday? The Pats do not look like the Pats on either side of the ball, and there is no way that the Bills are this good. We are in no way out of the division race fellas.

SON OF A *****!!!! BRADY!!!! ARRRRR!!!!! OK, I may have spoken a little too soon.

i feel the same way man, i was just going to make a thread saying the same thing.

You should probably wait until after the game before posting a thread titled 'After watching the tonight's game...' In the last two minutes the Pats have looked like the Pats. Once Brady gets back in rhythm they will be dangerous. Questionable defense, but they will rack up the points.

F*ckikng Jills, go**am it!! You pieces of sh*t blew it!!! Still don't feel too bad though, the Pats were unimpressive.

I swear the second I hit "post thread" was when they fumbled on the KO return. You guys can blame this one on me I guess...

It just doesnt feel the same being tied with the bills as it would being tied with the patriots.

F************************************ccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Now i got to hear my brother talk about his patriots.

Back
Top Bottom