After Watching Tonight's Game... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Watching Tonight's Game...

Patriots blow, and they're lucky as ****. Typical Bills choke job. Not even Fasano's two fumbles were as bad as McKelvin's one fumble. What a knucklehead.

Man... We were beat all day long... I would hate to be Bill fan now..

What a complete waste.. Could that be the crushing loss that tanks their season?

While ours was so completely it might actually unify...

Damn i was looking forward to a Pats loss. They just win games.

Patriots blow, and they're lucky as ****. Typical Bills choke job. Not even Fasano's two fumbles were as bad as McKelvin's one fumble. What a knucklehead.

McKelvin was paid off... tom brady is now giving him 15,000,000 and tom is taking his soul. maybe fasano and mckelvin will drink together and start a club. i know i know just one game but seriously.

brady broke his career completions record offense looked like the pats but the DEFENSE is what i thought they were NOT VERY GOOD....choking is why they are the jills

It just goes to show, the difference between winning and loosing simplay a matter of a couple of plays.

Also - watching Watson we need to figure out how we are going to cover tight ends this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
...does anyone else but me not feel nearly as sick about our loss yesterday? The Pats do not look like the Pats on either side of the ball, and there is no way that the Bills are this good. We are in no way out of the division race fellas.

What kind of logic is it that makes a person say, "well another team sucks too"...who the hell cares what happens to the Bills, Patriots, Jets, or any other crappy arse team. Only a loser thinks this way. This is a pathetic post.

It just goes to show, the difference between winning and loosing simplay a matter of a couple of plays.

Also - watching Watson we need to figure out how we are going to cover tight ends this year.

And the difference between loosing and losing is just one O.

The Bills should have had that game. I can't stand the Pats.

Man... We were beat all day long... I would hate to be Bill fan now..

What a complete waste.. Could that be the crushing loss that tanks their season?

While ours was so completely it might actually unify...

Damn i was looking forward to a Pats loss. They just win games.

Uh...what? How does our asskicking unify anything? We got dominated. Our defense is lucky that Matt Ryan started the game horribly.

Our loss was just as devastating as the Bills. If anything, I saw something in the Bills team. I like their young oline, I like that kid RB, the QB played decently. Their defense bent but didn't break. They should have won. We should not have won. The score should have been worse. We are by far the worse team in the AFC East.

What kind of logic is it that makes a person say, "well another team sucks too"...who the hell cares what happens to the Bills, Patriots, Jets, or any other crappy arse team. Only a loser thinks this way. This is a pathetic post.

Thanks so much for you intelligent opinions and insight. Anyone one who uses the term "crappy arse" in an adult conversation is pathetic himself.

The point is that if the Pats aren't the Pats of 2007 then we have a better chance of winning our division

Back
Top Bottom