After Watching Tonight's Game... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Watching Tonight's Game...

Pren,

That wildcat photo w. Penny and Fasano is just WRONG!!

omgoodness. That hurts worse than the gif of Abraham throwing Long around like a rag doll.

At long last, sir, have you no decency!!

lol.

LD

Those are just for some extra ribbing at some of your fans that trolled our boards. It's all in fun.

Are you smoking hallucinogenic drugs? Seriously? The Pats were not impressive? The Pats won their game in their QBs first real games since the 2008 SB. The WON. How is that not impressive? I don't understand you guys, I will never understand you guys. I swear to God you Fins fans wear me out!

Why is it that Miami fans are the only fans that seem to be so separated from reality? No other teams fans are like this. I live in Tampa, and no one in Tampa is talking this kind of nonsense...They think their team sucks, and rightfully so.

How is that only in Miami, fans think that because another team that won (but somehow wasnt impressive in doing it) it makes the Fins sorry *** not quite so sorry.

You guys and lack of logic slays me. It just does.
When did winning by a pt via a stupid play by the opposition's player become impressive? NE was supposed to win by double digits.

As a fan, that's the type of loss that stay's with you and has a way of coming back to haunt you.

I feel for all the Buffalo and Cincinnati fans. Tough way to start the season.

Good to see some classy Fin fans. I don't even know why I'm here. I just can't think. My mind is numb. i really don't know what we did to deserve this. I can't put into words how much this hurts and now I'll get treated to a week of ******* for Brady & the Pats. I hate life.:(

my biggest problem with tonights game is that for the next week all we are going to hear about is how great the pats are. and we are going to have to cope with the fact that they will only get better from here. i would have loved to see them drop the first game like they deserved to and get everyone back into reality. Already on the front page of espn (i think) you have a picture of brady saying "the pats overcame the odds brady throws two td passes" it should have a picture of a fumble and say "bill blew it" but no one cares all anyone cares about is the pats winning and between that and the jets i am going to hate reading or watching nething football related all week. Next week these two play each other so somone is going to be 1-1. i gotta say i am routing for the jets just to shut up the pats fluffers, although that will inspire some serious SERIOUS sanchez/ryan fluffing. The key is us winning next monday though. If we do not win next monday we are in trouble. If we do - then well be level with one of the division leaders. CANT BELEIVE THE BILLS BLEW IT WOWWWWWWW

btw the bills have tampa next week. The bills will beat tampa. they looked pretty good tonight i dont care what u say..defensivly they do look solid guys. so we NEED to win this thing monday night.

Are you people serious? It's fixed for the Pats?

Yeah, the bogus roughing call on Wilfork, the bogus roughing call on Adalius Thomas that enabled the second TD for Buffalo. The endless holding and tripping by the OL for Buffalo with no calls?

Merriweather hits like a train....Rodney taught him well. Brady still knows how to find the magic and make it happen. And oh, the "bad luck" fumble the Bills had....a situation that is practiced by the Pats-

Stripping the ball. After Meriweather's initial blow, Woods jarred the ball free at the 31-yard line. "We do a drill in practice like that  we double-teamed him and poked the ball out," Woods said.

Thats not the Bills bad luck, that's a football team that covers the bases with smart situational practice EXECUTING the play. :up:

Don't worry....the Dolphins will get their chance. First we need to go and expose the Jets.

I'll preface this with saying yes, I am a Pats fan and yes, this is my first post. This isn't my first time at the boards but it is my first post. I usually just read.

I mean, I understand the Bills were up 11 with under 6 minutes left and all, and then up 5 with 2:06 left and getting the ball but, they didn't exactly dominate this game. Actually, the Pats pretty much had every statistical category except the most important one (until the end, anyways). 441-276 total yards, 368-186 passing, 5 red zone trips to 2, 37 minutes to 23 TOP, 28 first downs to 17. The Bills had control of defensive TDs with 1. I mean really, the Pats defense played better than I expected as they only gave up 17 points and it seemed the bulk of the yardage was on that damn screen they couldn't stop on that TD drive that looked like it sealed the game. Let's be honest with ourselves - the Pats should've won the game and the Bills took advantage of "unPatriot like mistakes" to take a lead, then the Pats did pretty just what they have done alot of since 2001 and that was win games no matter the circumstances.

As the game went on, I felt it was basically just going to take them getting into a rhythm which would take time. The last two drives proved that I think - and while the D will be very suspect (especially if Mayo is seriously injured) and will cost the team a game or two I'm sure - you'd really be kidding yourselves if you didn't think the O was going to be very good. Will they put up drives like those last two every time out there? No, of course not. Will there be whole games where they just aren't clicking? Yes, early in the season I do believe you will have whole quarters or halves where the offense's timing is off. In the end, while they won't put up the numbers of the 2007 offense, I do believe as we get towards the end of the regular season and into the postseason - it will be clicking.

Will they be able to outscore everybody every game is the real question.

At least the Pats or the Jets will be 1-1 next week.

I think the Jets are going to rip Brady apart. Brady is not 100% like we were led to believe. And the consistant 2 second get-rid-of-it offense wont last. That is purely to protect Brady.

I saw them missing there vets bigtime and now Mayo is hurt.

Yeah, the bogus roughing call on Wilfork, the bogus roughing call on Adalius Thomas that enabled the second TD for Buffalo. The endless holding and tripping by the OL for Buffalo with no calls?

Merriweather hits like a train....Rodney taught him well. Brady still knows how to find the magic and make it happen. And oh, the "bad luck" fumble the Bills had....a situation that is practiced by the Pats-

Thats not the Bills bad luck, that's a football team that covers the bases with smart situational practice EXECUTING the play. :up:

Don't worry....the Dolphins will get their chance. First we need to go and expose the Jets.

let me help you out here...the Brady rule is now in effect. That is, that when a defensive player lunges at the QB's knees, that is now a penalty. All because of Brady getting hurt. Now if you want to argue the call, be my guest but that is what the call was all about. I see ESPN had no idea what happened there because they are too enamoured with the Pats.

The Wilfork call was unneccessary roughness. You cannot throw the QB down like that particularly after the whistle is blown. Once again, a rule made to protect precious QB's like Tommy boy. If Joey Porter had done that to Brady you would be crying a river for a flag so did give me that crap!

let me help you out here...the Brady rule is now in effect. That is, that when a defensive player lunges at the QB's knees, that is now a penalty. All because of Brady getting hurt. Now if you want to argue the call, be my guest but that is what the call was all about. I see ESPN had no idea what happened there because they are too enamoured with the Pats.

The Wilfork call was unneccessary roughness. You cannot throw the QB down like that particularly after the whistle is blown. Once again, a rule made to protect precious QB's like Tommy boy. If Joey Porter had done that to Brady you would be crying a river for a flag so did give me that crap!
Right, you are correct the rule is when he lunges at the knees. Actually it was originally put in for Palmer, but "reinforced" and some language changed after Brady got injured.

However, Wilfork wrapped his thighs, which is part of the QBs "strike zone" (below the neck to above the knees). The Thomas call was legit (can't drive a QB to the ground especially after the whistle - that almost cost them the game), the Wilfork call was not.

Uh...what? How does our asskicking unify anything? We got dominated. Our defense is lucky that Matt Ryan started the game horribly.

Our loss was just as devastating as the Bills. If anything, I saw something in the Bills team. I like their young oline, I like that kid RB, the QB played decently. Their defense bent but didn't break. They should have won. We should not have won. The score should have been worse. We are by far the worse team in the AFC East.

:confused:
What game did you watch?
The Phins gave the falcons the game on a silver platter.
When an offense turns the ball over 4 times that sure a H*** doesn't bring to mind an "asskicking"!
The Dolphins were in the red zone when Fasano coughed up the first of his two fumbles..

And How is losing the first game of the season "devastating"?
Did you expect the Dolphins to go undefeated?:rolleyes2:

Marino1983

:lol2:
This coming from a fan of a team that is continually glorified by the media as a team that will hoist the lombardi this Feb... Yeah and that looked sooo dominating against a team that has been in termoil all this preseason in their house..:lol:

Yeah the patsies were playing like champion last night.. It was in their game-plan for brady to throw a pic 6 to schobel and have what 60 yrds total in the runnng game,,, GOT IT...:up:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom