After Watching Tonight's Game... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Watching Tonight's Game...

Uh...what? How does our asskicking unify anything? We got dominated. Our defense is lucky that Matt Ryan started the game horribly.

Our loss was just as devastating as the Bills. If anything, I saw something in the Bills team. I like their young oline, I like that kid RB, the QB played decently. Their defense bent but didn't break. They should have won. We should not have won. The score should have been worse. We are by far the worse team in the AFC East.

I just think he meant that sometimes when a team is just getting worked you kinda just come to realize it as you watch the game. Bills fans just felt a win being ripped from them right at the end. Those hurt a lot.

You can look to yesterdays game and not point to just 1 thing that was a reason for the loss. All Bills fans can think about right now is that fumble on the kickoff.

F*ckikng Jills, go**am it!! You pieces of sh*t blew it!!! Still don't feel too bad though, the Pats were unimpressive.

Are you smoking hallucinogenic drugs? Seriously? The Pats were not impressive? The Pats won their game in their QBs first real games since the 2008 SB. The WON. How is that not impressive? I don't understand you guys, I will never understand you guys. I swear to God you Fins fans wear me out!

Why is it that Miami fans are the only fans that seem to be so separated from reality? No other teams fans are like this. I live in Tampa, and no one in Tampa is talking this kind of nonsense...They think their team sucks, and rightfully so.

How is that only in Miami, fans think that because another team that won (but somehow wasnt impressive in doing it) it makes the Fins sorry *** not quite so sorry.

You guys and lack of logic slays me. It just does.

Uh...what? How does our asskicking unify anything? We got dominated. Our defense is lucky that Matt Ryan started the game horribly.

Our loss was just as devastating as the Bills. If anything, I saw something in the Bills team. I like their young oline, I like that kid RB, the QB played decently. Their defense bent but didn't break. They should have won. We should not have won. The score should have been worse. We are by far the worse team in the AFC East.

Part of me hopes that we start 0-4. Maybe if that happens, you will be gone for the rest of the season. How we the worst? because we lost 1 game? You are sad.

I think I HATE the lousy pats as much as the JETS...unbelievable.... its like you almost believe its fixed...

I couldn't believe it. That was my first thought. The game is rigged. I hate the Bills but I was cheering them on like crazy tonight. Go figure, first the Bengals and now the Bills. Yep, the NFL is rigged.:ponder:

Are you smoking hallucinogenic drugs? Seriously? The Pats were not impressive? The Pats won their game in their QBs first real games since the 2008 SB. The WON. How is that not impressive? I don't understand you guys, I will never understand you guys. I swear to God you Fins fans wear me out!

Why is it that Miami fans are the only fans that seem to be so separated from reality? No other teams fans are like this. I live in Tampa, and no one in Tampa is talking this kind of nonsense...They think their team sucks, and rightfully so.

How is that only in Miami, fans think that because another team that won (but somehow wasnt impressive in doing it) it makes the Fins sorry *** not quite so sorry.

You guys and lack of logic slays me. It just does.

We suck because we lost one game. We should give up then huh genius? Who should we root for? Should we all go root for another team? Your irrational negativity is boring. Why dont you just leave if we suck so much? No one would miss you.

The Bills look solid.

Let's take off the teal colored glasses. Edwards was throwing bullets in the seam. The pass to TO on the last Bills drive in the seam - no way Penny makes that throw. No way Penny makes those two td passes to Ben Watson for the Pats. Of course our o-line sucked yesterday but Penny's lack of velocity will keep us 9-7, 10-6, 8-8.

The Bills recievers are thick, and solid.

The Bills return man is a beast - a stud - he looks the part and he runs with abandon.

I think our D is better but the Bills look damn good.

Last edited by a moderator:
We suck because we lost one game. We should give up then huh genius? Who should we root for? Should we all go root for another team? Your irrational negativity is boring. Why dont you just leave if we suck so much? No one would miss you.

I still think you guys make the playoffs. You have a great run stuffing d. That is one of the most important things in the NFL. You have a great O line, don't let yesterday get you down John Abraham is a monster.

QB play was a bit iffy but Ryan didn't look that good either at the start of the day. With all the field goals and extra points we missed, you guys were still in it and if you just tone down those turnovers you should come out of this just fine.

Your team isn't a big turnover team and I think Coach S will get that handled, you will be in games this year.

The Bills look solid.

Let's take off the teal colored glasses. Edwards was throwing bullets in the seam. The pass to TO on the last Bills drive in the seam - no way Penny makes that throw. No way Penny makes those two td passes to Ben Watson for the Pats. Of course our o-line sucked yesterday but Penny's lack of velocity will keep us 9-7, 10-6, 8-8.

The Bills recievers are thick, and solid.

The Bills return man is a beast - a stud - he looks the part and he runs with abandon.

I think our D is better but the Bills look damn good.

Their return man lost them the game. I say 7-9 to 9-7. I am just tired of these knne jerkers and irrationally negative people. We should cut Fasano, we should fire everyone, we should bench Penny, etc.

I still think you guys make the playoffs. You have a great run stuffing d. That is one of the most important things in the NFL. You have a great O line, don't let yesterday get you down John Abraham is a monster.

QB play was a bit iffy but Ryan didn't look that good either at the start of the day. With all the field goals and extra points we missed, you guys were still in it and if you just tone down those turnovers you should come out of this just fine.

Your team isn't a big turnover team and I think Coach S will get that handled, you will be in games this year.

I dont think we will make the playoff this year. Our schedule is brutal. Please dont be rational in here, some fin fans will lose their %$#.

PS - You guys are offically the team that I will be rooting for this year in the NFC.

Their return man lost them the game. I say 7-9 to 9-7. I am just tired of these knne jerkers and irrationally negative people. We should cut Fasano, we should fire everyone, we should bench Penny, etc.

I never said cut Fasano or Penny. I just feel we can't win the Superbowl with Penny as QB - I hope he proves me wrong. But to your other point, yes the kid lost the game for them but he is a beast in comparison to who and what we hae returning the ball (and I like Ginn).

Also, I am surprised our Head coach is not mentioning special teams blocking in any of his pressers. Somebody needs to call the special teams coach out.

As a fan, that's the type of loss that stay's with you and has a way of coming back to haunt you.

I feel for all the Buffalo and Cincinnati fans. Tough way to start the season.

I dont think we will make the playoff this year. Our schedule is brutal. Please dont be rational in here, some fin fans will lose their %$#.

PS - You guys are offically the team that I will be rooting for this year in the NFC.

Thx for the vote on the Falcons brother. I don't see why you all can't get a wild card this year. Like I said, you have a stout run d and a solid o line. Those are like what every team wants.

Let this gel some and let Coach flip out on the team a bit in practice this week and I think you guys have potential to be good this year. I'm looking at this from the outside and I see potential for your team.

I know your guys pain when you lose one game and everyone is ready to give up on the team. I'm a Falcons fan so I know a lot about losing. For us with not as many emotional ties to this team, I can sit back and look at it and I think you all can still be a playoff team this year.

I never said cut Fasano or Penny. I just feel we can't win the Superbowl with Penny as QB - I hope he proves me wrong. But to your other point, yes the kid lost the game for them but he is a beast in comparison to who and what we hae returning the ball (and I like Ginn).

Also, I am surprised our Head coach is not mentioning special teams blocking in any of his pressers. Somebody needs to call the special teams coach out.

Never said you did. You are EXTREMELY disappointed, but rational like me and many other fans. I am EXTREMELY disappointed, but I refuse to give up on a season due to 1 freaken game.

Pren,

That wildcat photo w. Penny and Fasano is just WRONG!!

omgoodness. That hurts worse than the gif of Abraham throwing Long around like a rag doll.

At long last, sir, have you no decency!!

lol.

LD

Back
Top Bottom