After Watching Two Games, Who Makes The Final 53? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Watching Two Games, Who Makes The Final 53?

I know we'll know much more after the next game of course but just wanted to see what everyone is thinking at this point. It's not easy to predict the final 53 this year with a new coaching staff and lots of players lining up with the 1's and the 2's.

Do we keep 4 RB?
Do we keep 3 TE's or 4?
Do we keep 6 WR's?
Do we keep 11 DB's or maybe even 12?

I believe at least one or two guys that will be on the team week one are not even on the team right now)specially O-line guys)

Anyway, I'll give it a try but I know I'll change my mind on some after the next game.

QB-Rosen, RF

RB- Drake, Ballage, Laird(yes I think he'll make it)
Gaskin. I believe we'll start with 4 since Drake is hurt
FB-Cox

WR-Stills(if we don't move him) Parker, Wilson,Williams,Ford.......Grant starts on PUP

TE- Gesicki, Waldorf(this is my surprise here but I think he's done well in both games) Allen, Smythe

O-line- Tunsil,Deiter,Kilgore,Calhun,Davis,Reed,Prince........and one more guy or two not on the roster right now.

K-Sanders
p-Haack
LS-Denney

D-line- Wilkins,Godchaux,Harris,Carradine, Hendrix,Taylor,Orchard,Ledbetter

LB-Eguavoen,AVG,Baker, RM,Alonso,Watson,Hanks

DB-Minkah,TJM,Jones.McCain,Howard,Rowe,Armstrong,Davis,Lammons,Aikens,Mctyer

Like I said, this will change of course but wanted to see where we were at. I know we'll carry at least 8 O-line guys and I have 7 listed so one guy would have to come off another position to make room.
I'll give mine after the next preseason game. Laird could be a surprise, PS at the very least. He fits the mold of so many of the previous Pats receivers the staff is familiar with. Hard nose kid, I like him. I don't think we keep that many DB's, I think you'll see more D Linemen than DB's. Eguavoen has been terrific, he could be another monster steal from the CFL. To be continued...

You don't really understand the lack of talent on this team until you see it on paper. Good lord it's the least talented team I have ever seen from the Dolphins and it's not even close. That 2007 team looks like the 85 bears in comparison.
So basically we have been out-coached, out-matched and out-muscled during these 2 preseason games??? We have no talent at WR, RB, LB, S, CB? You are just looking for big/superstar names.. Good thing you're not a GM to judge talent.

You don't really understand the lack of talent on this team until you see it on paper. Good lord it's the least talented team I have ever seen from the Dolphins and it's not even close. That 2007 team looks like the 85 bears in comparison.
I think the OL is a glaring weakness. But we are talented at RB, WR, and secondary. We have enough talent to win more than 1 game.

ECVFRHRXkAAz2Br.png

They seemed to have found the right spot for Needham

Some of the others seem questionable, why they did that I have no idea

Happy to see Laird jumped Gaskin.

Lol @ listing Minkah as the backup FS to Bobby ****ing McCain. That has to be a joke.

So basically we have been out-coached, out-matched and out-muscled during these 2 preseason games??? We have no talent at WR, RB, LB, S, CB? You are just looking for big/superstar names.. Good thing you're not a GM to judge talent.

Wait till the real bullets are flying. We havent seen but one series from a starting QB in the preseason and that was Winston.

Back
Top Bottom