Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez

We always compete in the playoffs. This year will be no different.
We need 4 more wins to get there.

And BTW ... the way the Jets played yesterday is still better than the Redskins have played all season. As "bad" as we were, we still put up 28 points ... which is 4 more than Washington has scored in ANY game since week 1. If they beat us you should be VERY shocked.

You were saying the same things after the first game against the Bills. I bet you were VERY shocked when the Jets lost to Denver. A win is a win, but the Jets let a bad team hang around on the road, and gave them several opportunities to win it. The Jets are going nowhere playing like that against better competition. The Redskins are not much worse than the Bills (who almost beat the Jets at home), so I won't be shocked if the Redskins beat the Jets.

We have to play better w/o a doubt but just keep winning and we'll be in again.

Cincy plays Pitt and Bal- that's 2 really tough games and they still have to play Houston as well. They nearly lost to a team much worse than buffalo yesterday, they have a more difficult road than we do even w/ the one game lead.
pitt and balt deff look like tough games on paper. however i will say this.

cincys final 5 opponents- at pitt, vs hou, vs arizona, at stl, and vs balt. at pitt will no doubt be tough, but who knows if polamalu will play. lets say cincy does lose that game, thats 5 losses.

vs houston in cincy, with tj yates playing, despite how good the texans d has been and how they can run the ball, cincys d is also good and they can run the ball also, and they can throw the ball, something houston can not anymore. i think cincy wins that game.

vs arizona, who even knows who is starting for arizona whether its skelton or kolb, they are screwed anyway. cincy will win that game.

at stl. stl looks awful, nuff said.

final game vs balt- this can either be the easiest game of the year, or a really tough game. if balt wins out until that game ( cleveland 2x, indy, at sd) which is very possible, as long as pitt drops one of the games( most likely this week vs cincy or at sf, prob the latter despite that i am not that impressed with san fran) they will have the division locked up. how hard do they go at that game? luckily, the pats also have a breeze through the final 5 games, so they still may need to play that game tough for homefield.

either way, i dont see cincy going any worse than 3-2 in those 5 games leaving them at 10-6. the jets right now already have 5 losses, do you really think they are going to win the final 5 games, especially the way they have played of late? it has not been just one game, its looking like a trend. d is vastly overrated, offense seems very inconsistent.

they also have not been able to win away from home this year for the most part, they only have 1 true home game the rest of the year ( giant game is a home game for the jets, but i dont consider that a true home game.) we shall see. taco has got to play better though.

You were saying the same things after the first game against the Bills. I bet you were VERY shocked when the Broncos beat the Jets. The Jets got a win, but let a bad team hang around and gave them several opportunities to win it in the end. A win is a win, but this team is going nowhere playing like that against better competition.
You're damn right I was shocked we lost to the Broncos. If we played them 50 times I bet we'd win 45 of them. They couldnt move the ball an inch all game, as I expected, but Tebow got it done in crunch time --- very "Sanchezesque". Every team loses a game or two they should probably win. Just ask the Ravens about that. You also win a game or two, you have no business winning. That's the beauty of the NFL. But in the end, all they do is count up the wins and losses.

And speaking of things I said, if you look at my old posts, when we were 3-3, I guaranteed we'd win 10 games and make the playoffs, and the Bills would be no better than 8-8. Some people on here said I was crazy, but how is it looking now? I expect to beat the Redskins and the Cheifs, and be controlling our own destiny at 8-5.

Don't be shocked if you wake up two weeks from today and we're sitting at 8-5, while the Bengals, Titans, and Broncos are all no better than 7-6.
well, if u guys r playoff caliber, their is absolutely zero excuses not to be 8-5 going into philly.

the bengals are 7-4 now, i can see them at worst 8-5 going into week 15 like the jets. broncos and titans i dont have a good read on, way to shaky. buffalos run d is brutal, and if tenn can run the ball like they did yesterday vs tampa, they should go to 7-5 after this week vs buffalo. denver is playing minn this week, they should be able to win with their defense, but who knows.

You're damn right I was shocked we lost to the Broncos. If we played them 50 times I bet we'd win 45 of them. They couldnt move the ball an inch all game, as I expected, but Tebow got it done in crunch time --- very "Sanchezesque". Every team loses a game or two they should probably win. Just ask the Ravens about that. You also win a game or two, you have no business winning. That's the beauty of the NFL. But in the end, all they do is count up the wins and losses.

And speaking of things I said, if you look at my old posts, when we were 3-3, I guaranteed we'd win 10 games and make the playoffs, and the Bills would be no better than 8-8. Some people on here said I was crazy, but how is it looking now? I expect to beat the Redskins and the Cheifs, and be controlling our own destiny at 8-5.

Then you should be shocked that the Jets almost lost to the Bills. The Jets are still playing like they have all year. The way they are playing, I wouldn't be shocked if any team beats them. The Jets may win against 2 more bad teams, and maybe even split the next 2. I just don't get how you can be excited about your team, when they play like that.

I never disagreed that the Jets could win 10 games, or that the Bills were bad. Why don't you bring up some post that we did disagree on? How are the talented Eagles and Chargers doing for you? How is that division title looking?

well, if u guys r playoff caliber, their is absolutely zero excuses not to be 8-5 going into philly.

the bengals are 7-4 now, i can see them at worst 8-5 going into week 15 like the jets. broncos and titans i dont have a good read on, way to shaky. buffalos run d is brutal, and if tenn can run the ball like they did yesterday vs tampa, they should go to 7-5 after this week vs buffalo. denver is playing minn this week, they should be able to win with their defense, but who knows.
Cincinnati doesn't run or pass the ball especially well. Houston defends both very well. To me, that game is a tossup only because of Houston's QB situation. If yates can simply manage the game and not turn the ball over, I still give thhe Texans a slight edge because they're a better team everywhere else.

Cincinnati doesn't run or pass the ball especially well. Houston defends both very well. To me, that game is a tossup only because of Houston's QB situation. If yates can simply manage the game and not turn the ball over, I still give thhe Texans a slight edge because they're a better team everywhere else.
cincy can pass the ball, they got some nice weapons in gresham, simpson, greene, they deff got some options, and dalton is throwing the ball ok.

i would deff give the texans the edge usually, but tj yates makes their passing game so much worse, so cincy can stack 8 in the box and limit foster and tate and make yates beat them. its the nfl anything can happen, but i see cincy winning that game, but who the heck knows.

Then you should be shocked that the Jets almost lost to the Bills. The way they are playing, I wouldn't be shocked if any team beats them.

I never disagreed that the Jets could win 10 games, or that the Bills were bad. Why don't you bring up some post that we did disagree on? How are the talented Eagles and Chargers doing for you?
The Eagles and Chargers have underachieved so badly that both coaches are going to lose their Jobs. Meanwhile ... remember that lousy Cowboy team we beat? It looks like they're on their way to the NFC East title.

The Eagles and Chargers have underachieved so badly that both coaches are going to lose their Jobs. Meanwhile ... remember that lousy Cowboy team we beat? It looks like they're on their way to the NFC East title.

How about that division title for the Jets. How about the Raiders? How about the Bengals? Didn't you say they were 7-9 teams based on the talent they had? You have been wrong more times than you have been right.

I never said the Cowboys were lousy. I said they were average, and stand by that. They are playing better than they were earlier in the season, but I don't get impressed with close wins against bad teams like you do.

How about that division title for the Jets. How about the Raiders? Didn't you say they were a 7-9 team based on the talent they had? You have been wrong more time than you have been right.

I never said the Cowboys were lousy. I said they were average, and stand by that. They are playing better than they were earlier in the season, but I don't get impressed with close wins against bad teams like you do.

It's about wins, no matter how you get them. we had a ton of close wins against bad/mediocre teams last year. Just win enough games to get in and we'll see what happens.

It's about wins, no matter how you get them. we had a ton of close wins against bad/mediocre teams last year. Just win enough games to get in and we'll see what happens.

Wins are all that matters to get you in the playoffs, but if you only can beat average and bad teams, you will not go very far in the playoffs. The Jets won some close games against bad teams last year, but they also beat some good teams along the way. They only lost to Bal by 1 point, beat NE, and Pitt. This year their biggest win came against Dallas, and Dallas really gave that game away. They have been embarrassed by the good teams they have played, and have not looked good against the bad teams.

Wins are all that matters to get you in the playoffs, but if you only can beat average and bad teams, you will not go very far in the playoffs. The Jets won some close games against bad teams last year, but they also beat some good teams along the way. They only lost to Bal by 1 point, beat NE, and Pitt. This year their biggest win came against Dallas, and Dallas really gave that game away. They have been embarrassed by the good teams they have played, and have not looked good against the bad teams.

we had chances to beat NE both times this year and we beat a likely division winner in week 1.

The only game we were embarrassed in was the Baltimore game.

the jest were 1 plax dropped pass away from losing to a bills team which has been destroyed every game as of late. without their best player btw (fred jackson)

we had chances to beat NE both times this year and we beat a likely division winner in week 1.

The only game we were embarrassed in was the Baltimore game.
come on, u guys played like total dog **** vs the pats, especially the 2nd game. u guys lost by 3 scores at home, prime time. it was an embarrassing effort.

come on, u guys played like total dog **** vs the pats, especially the 2nd game. u guys lost by 3 scores at home, prime time. it was an embarrassing effort.

It was a TD game in the 4th qtr, we had plenty of chances to take control of that game but we failed. That doesn't mean we didn't have a chance, we had chances to win both NE wins.

Back
Top Bottom